Such a beautiful dog.
frown.gif

sorry bro.
frown.gif

I dont even want to think of my doggy passing away. i would be devestated
RIP to your doggy
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

The day I am most afraid of. I just know I'm going to break down if the time comes.

Man eaalto, that story made me tear up.
Cosign... Especially that last sentence.

SMH at getting attatched to animals lol

its like their humans... I remember during dinners at the table, my dog would jump on a seat and act like he was at the dinner table
roll.gif

I've done it before.. Maybe about 5 years or so? We had a pitbull who we've had for as long or even longer than i was born. I was around the age of12?13? well thas how old she was if not older. But one day she couldn't move her Hind legs and she would jus drag them.. so we went to the vet to get herchecked and they said she slipped a Disc. We could have tried that thing from Animal Planet where they put wheels on the butt of my dog and let her roll aroundbut she was already sick. So we didn't wanna have her suffer anymore. So we put her to sleep, One of the hardest things to do.. Me and my Uncle cried. Thenwe had her burned so we can keep her ashes.

Sorry to hear about your Dog..

My dad put his dog down and held him in his arms while he died. Sounds like one of the saddest things someone can go through. It's something I don'twant to think about especially since I've been wanting to get a dog. I guess the time you had with the dog filled with memories is what you have to focuson.

The hardest thing was burying my dad when I was 7.

but sitting with her in my arms while the vet gave her the shot was unbearable. It was quick though, which is good.

I'll get the ashes in a couple days and bury her in the backyard

RIP Taylor

sorry to hear your dog , but i couldn't go through it, dont do it man, there's gotta be other options.

Word.. we dug up a grave for my dog in the backyard.

Thats the hardest thing for me, digging up the grave then placing the body and covering it up gravel. Its like the final hurrah. Its such a surreal feeling, Imissed the guy everyday and I always think he's around in the house somewhere.

I basically went through primary school, intermediate school, secondary school and university with him - I was always the last to leave home, so he'd jumpup on my bed every morning for the past 12 years.. that first morning when he didnt jump up was rough.

R.I.P to your dog.. sorry just venting a bit too

Back
Top Bottom