PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's a naval officer? Where is she stationed?

Btw that's foul

How is that "foul"? Quite the judgmental one aren't you.....I'm not 17 and looking to "smash." Her Sister and I spoke about this for months and we both outlined the possible scenarios before moving forward. This wasn't an impulse or knee jerk decision to scheme or hurt someone's feelings. The Naval Officer is an awesome person and there is not a single thing bad I can say about her....we just weren't that compatible, but her Sister and I were/are.

We felt the potential for something long-term outweighed the negative consequences and reactions of her Sister (who is now married and living happily with her Husband). We dated....we were not in "love" or anything of the such. The Sister is almost 30 and I am turning 28 this Summer.

We made a mature decision.....whatever outcome occurs will be what it is.

"Drama"? I hate that word....This is real life, if it is Dramatic to some....then so be it. I enjoy every single second of my life....for better or worse. It's short and I have no regrets. :smokin

You and your essay explanations... Lls. When you provide background it makes it seem not as bad. When you just hit us with the one liner "I used to date this chick now I'm dating her sister" what do you expect?

Kinda seems like you wanted the attention given the fact that you could've just posted your current girl... But it's your world good sir. Glad all y'all happy.

You and your essay explanations... Lls. When you provide background it makes it seem not as bad. When you just hit us with the one liner "I used to date this chick now I'm dating her sister" what do you expect?

Kinda seems like you wanted the attention given the fact that you could've just posted your current girl... But it's your world good sir. Glad all y'all happy.

Wow life takes crazy turns fast. She's married already and you smashing her sister? ****. Explosive reactions ahead.

Damn smh some of yall dudes are super winnin 
mean.gif

**** it tho she would kill me if she knew but 3 years and a son later

Last edited:

Wanting attention?

Please explain why everyone in this thread is posting their significant others or ladies? Seeking Props or Paying Homage....I believe or just to share their experiences/current situation.

NT was founded on the "seeking attention" premise and I rarely participate in these threads/events...damn.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but the people closest to the situation who actually matter have given their approval/blessing....her parents and family are approve and I think once she gets past her initial rage/shock/negative sentiment....and assess her life/husband in NC and what she has going on, she will support it as well.

Should find out once their family vacation in Spain/France is over. Didn't want this topic to be the highlight of the trip. :smh:

Thanks for all the comments and viewpoints though.

Surprised no one has a posted a chick that has been smashed by one of us
nerd.gif

It always happens....
Oh it happened on one of the earlier pages.  SMILE.
Kind of confused, why is his face slashed out?
Few more....

I think you said you guys have a son or a different couple.  I see you got a thick one on your hands.
Born on the same day, from the same part of NYC, but met in a Publix in Atl.
Feels like we were meant for each other. Caught a DUI the first time we celebrated
our bdays together only after knowing each other after for less than a month, and
she bailed the kid out, no questions asked while my broke $$@ friends ran around
tryna collect.
capture19394.jpg

Pics dont do us justice.
"US" justice.  Are you saying you look better in person?  Dude with 97% guys on this site, we don't even notice you.  LOL. I guess you can NEVER forget her birthday.
That your girl, she not a nice lil shape on her.  Any more pics.

Unless you're currently smashing dude's girl and you want to let him know his girl is foul why bring it up.

Nicely done sir. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

6840380540_8854d25e9f.jpg

6986489441_c1958c9a65.jpg

wink.gif
Good LORD, what is she mixed with, that is to much thickness for one race.
laugh.gif

Thick aint good enough......

Homie likes those biggins.
roll.gif

At her graduation on Saturday.
MOFO Cliff Paul in the flesh.
Here is a picture of my old lady
happy.gif

APPROVING NOD.
This is the girl I was dating last year....

And now I am dating/living with her Sister.

They are from Spain and on their annual family vacation in Madrid. She just got married and is about to find out that I'm in a relationship with her Sister.

This might not end well for someone.........
OR it could end very well, see if you can pull a "Kirk Frost" on them.  Threesome.  Kirk pulled it off on TV, it will forever be called a "Kirk Frost."
Was there added "pressure" after the wedding was over?
Always added pressure after a wedding, use to avoid them like the plague before getting married.

Good LORD, what is she mixed with, that is to much thickness for one race.

:rofl:
MOFO Cliff Paul in the flesh.

APPROVING NOD.

OR it could end very well, see if you can pull a "Kirk Frost" on them.  Threesome.  Kirk pulled it off on TV, it will forever be called a "Kirk Frost."

Always added pressure after a wedding, use to avoid them like the plague before getting married.

I fully expect to get punched in the eye by the Sister and possibly the husband....I have already prepared myself for a two piece at the Thanksgiving Dinner table. I'll eat that. No rebuttal or flinching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom