QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

@sneakerpro did luck pull the robbery on your girl or something? Your screen name should be @saltpro

But in all reality the Luck hate is strong. Just give the man credit for what he is doing. Guy is balling and has been since he entered the league. Does he make mistakes once in a while? Yes but what qb hasnt? Up until this year he was winning with little talent around him and a mediocre (sherm voice) defense that allowed a lot. And SP as far as the 12th rushing attack goes, thats all Ahmad. Trich running for 47 yards on 27 carries doesnt really help the stat line. Lol

Man Seahawk fans and myself are the only people on Earth that "hate" on Andrew Luck. Hell I don't really hate him I just like trolling ChesterI just think he's was a little overrated. :D

Luck is one of those dudes that's tough to hate. keeps his head down. studies the game. plays at an extremely high level. nothing really to hate there.

the hype? i get how it can be overblown and annoying...but i don't put that on him

Luck is one of those dudes that's tough to hate. keeps his head down. studies the game. plays at an extremely high level. nothing really to hate there.

the hype? i get how it can be overblown and annoying...but i don't put that on him

I watch him in interviews and I can't even make up **** to hate about him. He just seems like a real humble down to earth dude. I also like the way he never slide around the goal line.

Dude folded up Burfict and I was like :wow:

Man Seahawk fans and myself are the only people on Earth that "hate" on Andrew Luck. Hell I don't really hate him I just like trolling ChesterI just think he's was a little overrated. :D

Actually the only guy that hates Andrew Luck is Skip Bayless. I never seen a dudehate on someone so much. Like dude should change his name to Silky Johnson.

Actually the only guy that hates Andrew Luck is Skip Bayless. I never seen a dudehate on someone so much. Like dude should change his name to Silky Johnson.

I had no idea.

I hate Skip Bayless so much I don't watch the show enough to know that.

I might stop just off that.

"I'll never fight that *****, she wears underwear with **** holes in em" -silky Johnson's take on Rosie oddonell :smokin

Back on topic.

Matt Stafford has the highest yards passing yards per game of any quarterback in NFL history(min 50 starts)

Last edited:
I had no idea.

I hate Skip Bayless so much I don't watch the show enough to know that.

I might stop just off that.

I dvr every show that airs after a Colts game so I can see the hate. Then again maybe thats his point to get people to watch, with all the ridiculous **** he says. Lmao

He will never admit that he was wrong about RGKnee being better than Luck. Guy is so narrow minded.

Back on topic.

Matt Stafford has the highest yards passing yards per game of any quarterback in NFL history(min 50 starts)

I feel bad for Matt this year. Dude is getting tossed around back there. Hope he doesn't develop that David Carr shellshock. :frown:

Junior Galette is the only Satins d-line worth a damn.

Dude ran untouched on a stunt and blasted Stafford while the guard was at the line of scrimmage looking for someone to block. Dude literally didn't get a hand on anyone not the dude he was supposed to block, nobody.

We got the same dudes and the d-line and o-line coaches were the only ones kept from the last regime.

I have no idea what's going on.

So, question.

Russ balled out yesterday. And lost, to the Rams, who come in on a short week. No defense, no run game, poor special teams. Lost.

Russ throws for a buck fifty, hands off to Lynch for a buck fifty, defense completely shuts down Rodgers, Peyton, Brees, Brady, etc, they win.

ESPN, Fox, CBS, etc post stats how Russ is "7-0" against the elite QB's.

While he hands off, and watches his elite D.

When they slip, and he puts up major stats, he loses, to Austin Davis.

Colts pitch a shutout. Luck throws for 344 yards.

Hawks pitch a shutout, buck fifty.

Luck been playin with short weapons, short run game, short defense, kid has 27 wins in 39 games.

Suddenly the Hawks Defense looks lite, run game not workin, weapons aren't up to snuff, Russ 0-2.

So, which is it? Russ 7-0, buck fifty vs those elite QB's, or Russ can't carry these bums at home vs Romo, and against the short week Austin Davis Rams?

Talk to me.

This is the exact argument I make when arguing with my slow friend who thinks Alex Smith is a top 10 quarterback. Russell, like Alex, really has little impact in whether his team wins or loses.....provided that he isn't playing so bad that he is negatively impacting their team. When the running game and defense come to play, the Seahawks win. Its really that simple.

Last edited:
So, question.

Russ balled out yesterday. And lost, to the Rams, who come in on a short week. No defense, no run game, poor special teams. Lost.

Russ throws for a buck fifty, hands off to Lynch for a buck fifty, defense completely shuts down Rodgers, Peyton, Brees, Brady, etc, they win.

ESPN, Fox, CBS, etc post stats how Russ is "7-0" against the elite QB's.

While he hands off, and watches his elite D.

When they slip, and he puts up major stats, he loses, to Austin Davis.

Colts pitch a shutout. Luck throws for 344 yards.

Hawks pitch a shutout, buck fifty.

Luck been playin with short weapons, short run game, short defense, kid has 27 wins in 39 games.

Suddenly the Hawks Defense looks lite, run game not workin, weapons aren't up to snuff, Russ 0-2.

So, which is it? Russ 7-0, buck fifty vs those elite QB's, or Russ can't carry these bums at home vs Romo, and against the short week Austin Davis Rams?

Talk to me.
Those stats are dumb and everyone knows that. Teams win games not players.
I think RW and Seahawks offense will be back to normal now that Percy is gone. And if they don't fake punt, 90% chance they win that. He not on Luck's level though.

Oh I know those stats are dumb..........

So Russell Wilson became the first quarterback in NFL history to throw for 300 yards and run for 100 yards IN NFL HISTORY.

And not a post has been made in this thread since.

Interesting.

But SP wanted to talk about it, so....

Oh I know those stats are dumb..........

So Russell Wilson became the first quarterback in NFL history to throw for 300 yards and run for 100 yards IN NFL HISTORY.

And not a post has been made in this thread since.

Interesting.

But SP wanted to talk about it, so....

If Andrew Luck did the exact same thing in a loss you have brought it up.

Just like when he washed those two garbage AFC South teams in historic fashion.

Its never been done ever.

Last edited:
K, so refute my point on the last page, don't skip it.

Andrew Luck throws for a lot of yards while his team is washing another team.

Is that something we should be giving credit for now? Seriously?

Russell literally drug his team back from the depths and was historic in doing so. He didn't throw any picks or fumbles to put his team in that position in the first place either.

Straight up if Luck is the goods as much as yall say he is with the 3rd best defense in the NFL and being the worst division in football in the worser of the two conferences, dude better at least make the AFC Championship game.

The only thing Russell Wilson could have done more on Sunday is play special teams.

Last edited:
Yeaaaaaah, that wasn't the point of my post, at all.

It's ok. You brought up the subject, but got nothin to refute my reply. It happens.

K, so refute my point on the last page, don't skip it.

Russell literally drug his team back from the depths and was historic in doing so.

And lost to Austin Davis.

When he "beats" Aaron Rodgers who manages only 1 TD because of that defense, you credit Russ.

When Russ throws an INT for a gamewinning "TD", you credit Russ.

Up 29-0 in the Super Bowl, with like 75 yards and no TD's, you credit Russ.

When he throws for 120 yards and loses to Dallas, at home, you blame D, Lynch, Percy, coaching.....

Lose to Austin Davis, on a short week, you blame ST, Def, Lynch, Percy, etc.

Come on now. You brought this subject up, now do better. Tell me to count rings, or yards traveled in the air when the temp reaches 79 with 20% humidity in southern South Dakota, etc etc.

I have faith in you.

Back
Top Bottom