Question about Chinese food

shaolin soccer man tao's anybody?
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/wa...dwp4&feature=related

sorry don't know how to embed.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

I used to bring these for snack/lunch back in elementary school. People would run up and be like, "Yo %@+ is in that !*$#??".

Hit them with the
eyes.gif
and carried on..
Douche.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
My bad haha I was a shy kid..
grin.gif

We would get into fights over anything back then
laugh.gif
...just felt like eating in peace.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

I used to bring these for snack/lunch back in elementary school. People would run up and be like, "Yo %@+ is in that !*$#??".

Hit them with the
eyes.gif
and carried on..
Douche.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
My bad haha I was a shy kid..
grin.gif

We would get into fights over anything back then
laugh.gif
...just felt like eating in peace.

The dough is the similar white fluffy dough, but inside is pork, Chinese sausage, onions, and half a hard boiled egg.

this one is my favorite kind. 
eek.gif
straight up crack. 
whats this one called?

The dough is the similar white fluffy dough, but inside is pork, Chinese sausage, onions, and half a hard boiled egg.

this one is my favorite kind. 
eek.gif
straight up crack. 
whats this one called?

The Filipino variation is called Siopao

They are mostly steamed, but they are also baked. The most common fillings are sauteed chicken with a piece of boiled egg, pork in a sweet dark sauce, ground beef, corned beef, and bola-bola (some type of meatball).  The most legit ones in the Philippines also come with packets of a sweet dark sawwwwce sooooo good.

Ps if you're in San Diego you have to drop by Christy's Bakery in Mira Mesa. They got the bombest baked siopao evar for only $1.25.

333564771NsRews_ph.jpg

(Not me)

The Filipino variation is called Siopao

They are mostly steamed, but they are also baked. The most common fillings are sauteed chicken with a piece of boiled egg, pork in a sweet dark sauce, ground beef, corned beef, and bola-bola (some type of meatball).  The most legit ones in the Philippines also come with packets of a sweet dark sawwwwce sooooo good.

Ps if you're in San Diego you have to drop by Christy's Bakery in Mira Mesa. They got the bombest baked siopao evar for only $1.25.

333564771NsRews_ph.jpg

(Not me)

Back
Top Bottom