Question about Chinese food

This topic reminded me of an event in my childhood.

I must have been like five or six years old at the time. I was supposed to be in bed but I couldn't sleep so I got up and walked out to the living room. I crept in really quietly and my dad, who was watching a movie, didn't notice me. I don't know why I was being all stealthy but at the time I didn't want to be detected. Anyway, I was creeping by the door in the dark and I wanted to see what my dad was watching. I'm twenty-one now and I still remember with extraordinary clarity what my dad was watching. It was a Chinese horror movie and it was about a restaurant that killed people and turned them into char siu bao's. I didn't watch much but it's stayed with me all these years.

Anyone ever watch that movie or know what I'm talking about?

I must have been like five or six years old at the time. I was supposed to be in bed but I couldn't sleep so I got up and walked out to the living room. I crept in really quietly and my dad, who was watching a movie, didn't notice me. I don't know why I was being all stealthy but at the time I didn't want to be detected. Anyway, I was creeping by the door in the dark and I wanted to see what my dad was watching. I'm twenty-one now and I still remember with extraordinary clarity what my dad was watching. It was a Chinese horror movie and it was about a restaurant that killed people and turned them into char siu bao's. I didn't watch much but it's stayed with me all these years.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

bao?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this cracked me up!!

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

my mom told me this when I was little. She said it was real and that some dude killed his wife and disposed of her body in the baos, which he thne sold to people.

my mom told me this when I was little. She said it was real and that some dude killed his wife and disposed of her body in the baos, which he thne sold to people.

人肉

人肉

Originally Posted by SinnerP

人肉

人肉

人肉

人肉

人肉

人肉

Back
Top Bottom