Question about thunder/lightning IV's...Appreciation?

i got both these pairs online and then got extra pairs mad cheap and flipped them

got a few of the yellow and black for $150 each and one pair of the black yellow $200.00 flat

i passed on a pair of lightnings for 150 a little while ago, got a different pair since i thought they wouldnt look good with anything..regret it now though

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Got my 2 pairs from a seller wit 5 feedbacks, back in 2008 for $130 each DS....I was tellin him a story about how the pair he was sellin is fake
laugh.gif
& he bought the story & sold it to me
pimp.gif

So you're happy because you ripped a newbie off?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Lightning + shirt
$250 - 3,000 pairs

Thunder + jacket
$500 - 500 pairs

Those are the pretty much the same #'s I remember as well, except I thought it was 3200 of the Lightning
Lightning + Shirt = $250 - 3200 pairs
Thunder + Jacket = $500 - 500 pairs
both online exclusives. I copped both and still got'em.
IMO - ranking wise I would go thunders, black lasers, lightnings, then white lasers. But the toughest to get online were the white lasers if you ask me (site kept crashing)

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Got my 2 pairs from a seller wit 5 feedbacks, back in 2008 for $130 each DS....I was tellin him a story about how the pair he was sellin is fake
laugh.gif
& he bought the story & sold it to me
pimp.gif

So you're happy because you ripped a newbie off?
grin.gif

u DAMN rite im happy
glasses.gif
Wish he had more pairs, i really would of went in

Both released only on Jumpman23.com back in August of 2006...Hence why they are "Online Exclusives"

Yellow/Black colorway aka "Lightning", came with a T-shirt and retailed for $250. Limited to around 3000 pairs.
Black/Yellow colorway aka "Thunder", came with a jacket and retailed for $500. Limited to around 500 pairs.

I personally like the Thunder IVs more....and my order would be White/Laser>Thunder>Lightning>Black/Laser

Back
Top Bottom