Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Considering he risked it all to become famous in the first place.........

giphy.gif
He was dumb enough to do it with them to get famous. His life wasnt in danger. He was greedy and there was nothing but upside.

If they talking about killling him given he's done all that snitching he's definitely going in to hiding.

Y'all seem to just be casually dismissing that **** has hit the fan and this isn't the same situation as before.

There is no finessing this in to a continued rap career.

Comical how each and every one of yall are in here lying for other men on the internet.

I don't advocate snitching at all

But if I'm running with some *****s and im the "talent" and they are the "protection" and we all get jammed up how am I supposed to be okay with these *****s plotting to kill me? Robbing me? ****ing my dusty *** baby mom's?

I'm supposed to not say a damn thing right?

Y'all are dead lying to yourself.

Majority of y'all never sniffed no street **** at all so we supposed to believe with those circumstances y'all gonna stand tall and take a life sentence on the chin with a high chance of getting murdered in prison?

That’s the worst part it be nerds who don’t have real life experience with a cell or street **** (which is completely fine and the life we should actually strive for) being the most outraged that he’s snitching

Reminded me of seeing the YG blueface video shoot clips and dudes in the comments “disappointed” in blueface saying he set tripping or other dumb **** and when u click the avy it’s like some 15 year old white or otherwise non black kid with Snapchat hearts around his head :rofl:

He was dumb enough to do it with them to get famous. His life wasnt in danger. He was greedy and there was nothing but upside.

If they talking about killling him given he's done all that snitching he's definitely going in to hiding.

There is no finessing this in to a continued rap career.

So what’s gonna happen if he just roll around with ****** in virtual swat armor

You’re overrating how powerful the streets are once u stop giving a damn and hanging out in them

At the end of day he shoulda stayed on the porch if he wasn't built like that. You can't claim to be this Tony Montana dude then after **** hits the fan you say "well I'm just the talent" he didn't operate as just the talent. Everybody with any type of sense could see he was p**** so don't put yourself in that situation.

He shoulda just made hype music w/o all the false flagging. It's a whole lane of weirdo rappers that got a fan base. He didn't NEED to do the extra BS but he did it cuz he was so thirsty to be famous.

But why can’t he?

Because ****** on the internet won’t “respect” him :rofl:

until someone touches that boy all these rules ****** tryna enforce don’t even matter he’s gonna come home and be in that bhad bunny lane and just...chill lol and by September there will be a new Treyway/GBE/etc

And it will probably be Double S looking at them boys trajectory :lol: :smh:

and no tekashi does not work at all without 100 street ****** riding w him

when I first saw the video of this dude who looks like the most Gay fruity *** ***** popping big **** it was a countdown to see when he getting touched and Treyway prevented that

He's def a snitch but let's not forget how disgusting the rest of the team is, not only snitches, but getting him involved in the ****, framing him for ****, while threatening him and his family, just dirty. Cats used to protect the talent and keep them away from ****.

His team being dirty has been mentioned but folks wanna bypass that. They was some dirty ******* just like him and just as dumb.

So what’s gonna happen if he just roll around with *****s in virtual swat armor

You’re overrating how powerful the streets are once u stop giving a damn and hanging out in them
That's not gonna happen though.

And those swat dudes aint gonna be with him 24/7.

I mean damn all it takes is one room willing to get shot/shot at go to prison just for a chance to kill him for it to be over.

I'm not overrating the streets. I just know if they aint done with you simply not "hanging out" anymore isn't gonna be enough.

Not to mention how all of that is gonna tarnish his entire image and music.

Saw a Freeway Ricky Ross interview where he said he was never mad at snitches, it was a part of the game he chose to get into. That's really my #1 reason for not getting in the street ****, everyone I knew who went down was because of someone else's **** ups or mouth, and that's not something you can control.

But why can’t he?

Because *****s on the internet won’t “respect” him :rofl:

until someone touches that boy all these rules *****s tryna enforce don’t even matter he’s gonna come home and be in that bhad bunny lane and just...chill lol and by September there will be a new Treyway/GBE/etc

And it will probably be Double S looking at them boys trajectory :lol: :smh:

and no tekashi does not work at all without 100 street *****s riding w him

when I first saw the video of this dude who looks like the most Gay fruity *** ***** popping big **** it was a countdown to see when he getting touched and Treyway prevented that
I'm not even clear on what you tryna say :lol:

But them people are enforcing the rules on him and he's paying for the consequences by being a snitch and possibly his safety when he gets out.

Saw a Freeway Ricky Ross interview where he said he was never mad at snitches, it was a part of the game he chose to get into. That's really my #1 reason for not getting in the street ****, everyone I knew who went down was because of someone else's **** ups or mouth, and that's not something you can control.
facts

That's not gonna happen though.

And those swat dudes aint gonna be with him 24/7.

I mean damn all it takes is one room willing to get shot/shot at go to prison just for a chance to kill him for it to be over.

I'm not overrating the streets. I just know if they aint done with you simply not "hanging out" anymore isn't gonna be enough.

Not to mention how all of that is gonna tarnish his entire image and music.
the streets a myth...............

Ain't Alpo still walking around Harlem with body guards? :lol:

That street **** is weird. Griselda Blanco was in her 60's and got killed for her past dirt. Whitey Bulger was old and murked.

So what’s gonna happen if he just roll around with *****s in virtual swat armor

That's a piece of **** life to live when you gotta roll around with high security scared for your life. When he coulda chose not to get involved with street _'s.

That street **** is weird. Griselda Blanco was in her 60's and got killed for her past dirt. ****** Bulger was old and murked.

That's a piece of **** life to live when you gotta roll around with high security scared for your life. When he coulda chose not to get involved with street _'s.

Exactly. And, Pablo Escobar’s hitman allegedly had 200+ bodies... did like 23 and he’s walking the streets of Colombia, freely

Popeye

That street **** is weird. Griselda Blanco was in her 60's and got killed for her past dirt. ****** Bulger was old and murked.

Man but it’s 2019 and not 2016 where he’s still working at a deli to make that choice lol

Dude finna still pretty much get out and continue as usual in the Latin pop trap lane w virtually secret service funded by elliott grange

The money grange has access to isn’t gonna let this ***** run to WCW and possibly find a way to make it work when they already can afford to just have him well protected at all times

It will be like the street version of when ****** was mad at Drake for having writers but he just kept making hits so it didn’t matter

Back
Top Bottom