Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Of course not to us
But females think differently
they like them as a couple
And this was probably “arranged” for her
So she could ease up on that sexual stuff she was doing
Doesn’t y’all about it as much as she used to

If anything she started talking more sexual when her relationship went public lol..

all she talk about is givin offset dome lol

Rappers wifing ***** and pass-arounds go way back. Don't let social media fool you

These OG's aren't immune to sucka behavior. Lets not forget Twista married Pinky :lol:

:stoneface:

Skillz on his Mase ****, ***** said enough is enough and cleaned Uncle Murda up. :lol:

a rapper we only hear from once a year is setting the tone for rap beef in 2018 :lol:

:smokin Skillz said he retired from rap as a whole a while ago. Murda going to have to go the violent route cause he damn sure cant out rhyme him

When somebody said they been remaking slippery over and over kinda has a point

They been rapping in the same pocket after CULTURE was done with its run (Jan-May).

I’m sure them and Wop knocked these out in the same session....then they’ve been just running with that pocket over a number of different songs. Quavo also morphing into Travis Scott. Which is weird when the the originator bites the biter :lol:.

They been rapping in the same pocket after CULTURE was done with its run (Jan-May).

I’m sure them and Wop knocked these out in the same session....then they’ve been just running with that pocket over a number of different songs. Quavo also morphing into Travis Scott. Which is weird when the the originator bites the biter :lol:.

Yeah I just heard I get the bag on the radio literally twice on my way home from work earlier, and I was like damn dude has a point

Aint Rapsody holding it down for the ladies too. I dont rock with the Grammy's but I think she's nominated for one. Plus she's a talented MC

Jimmy Iovine sees it coming.

HUJEISZ.jpg

Don’t know why these ****** replaced Billboard with KTT :lol:.

https://www.billboard.com/amp/articles/business/8092650/jimmy-iovine-leaving-apple-music-august

I was watching his Complex Blueprint Interview (those are fire btw, thats one thing Joe Budden was actually Joe Budden-ing on. Those have some gems) and he said himself Streaming isnt the answer.

What’s gonna happen to the __ years of music no one owns when something more profitable than streaming emerges in the music industry? y’all going back and buying all those albums you didn’t bother to buy from 2015 - 20__?

In the article
It states his shares are fully vested
He just wanted that bag
I ain’t mad at jimmy
But still kinda am at the same time
He seems so shady

Is she selling records?

I never hear women talking about her, only guys
I doubt she's moving major units in todays environment, but her last album got alot of buzz and was embraced by main stream publications (probably got her the grammy nod). That last sentence you typed is interesting though, she kind of went against what alot of people claimed female rappers have to do to get embraced and succeed. She's not selling sex and she's embraced more by guys as opposed to Cardi who embraces it and gets the majority of her fans from women and gay men (like Minaj). You would think it would be the reverse

Back
Top Bottom