Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Lil Baby doesn't have a project that comes close to this

1623773260336.jpeg

True story.

This song should’ve just been 2-3 Yo Gotti verses with the Kodak hook. Rylo and Keed stank.

Song has zero direction - White Toes though :pimp: another Heartbreak Kodak project not dropping but I’ma keep asking for it.

"I Put That On My Daughters Life" Quando Rondo Says He Can't Get Shows Because Promoters Are Shook To Book Him Over King Von Incident!

People really made King Von a sympathetic victim when he started the **** b/c he's a serial killer who's songs they liked. This kid ain't even the guy that killed him. He was getting his *** whooped :lol: :smh:

... and the n— Von deserved to get wacked too.

"I Put That On My Daughters Life" Quando Rondo Says He Can't Get Shows Because Promoters Are Shook To Book Him Over King Von Incident!

People really made King Von a sympathetic victim when he started the **** b/c he's a serial killer who's songs they liked. This kid ain't even the guy that killed him. He was getting his *** whooped :lol: :smh:

I understand promoters though. They have to pay insurance and they don't want those problems or possible problems. Dudes a bigger liability than normal.

Damn

Interesting case, this will be legally referenced for years on some 1st amendment/copyright **** if Hov win, he prolly lose this one tho

Most of these type cases have overwhelmingly sided with the photographer's, who own the copyrights of the photos they take

Anyway

“ironic that a photographer would treat the image of a formerly-unknown Black teenager, now wildly successful, as a piece of property to be squeezed for every dollar it can produce. It stops today.”

:rofl:

They know good and well Hov was far from a teen in 1996 lol

Damn

Interesting case, this will be legally referenced for years on some 1st amendment/copyright **** if Hov win, he prolly lose this one tho

Most of these type cases have overwhelmingly sided with the photographer's, who own the copyrights of the photos they take

Anyway

“ironic that a photographer would treat the image of a formerly-unknown Black teenager, now wildly successful, as a piece of property to be squeezed for every dollar it can produce. It stops today.”

He stayed pushing that "i'm an 80's baby" narrative though :smh: :lol:

Damn

Anyway

People saying he was also selling photos of X and Nas he took. This is interesting because dude was already paid and was tryna double dip years later. If you already get paid for a shoot does the photographer own the extra or is that like selling someone's likeness?

People saying he was also selling photos of X and Nas he took. This is interesting because dude was already paid and was tryna double dip years later. If you already get paid for a shoot does the photographer own the extra or is that like selling someone's likeness?

Depends

but generally no when you are working for a magazine or doing work for hire. You no longer own the rights to the image.

Back
Top Bottom