Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joe like 40, he's not fighting anybody, I also don't think he's scared of either of them in a one on one. We've seen and read enough stories, nah dogs.

I could see @wavycrocket or Classic Man aka a blinkin a blinkin stepping up and trying to fight Offset's battles.

:rofl:

I been calling Magic out for being on that gossipy **** for months now. That’s documented all through the music forums.

I doubt Offset had the ***** spooked in a Barnes and Nobel (of all places for rappers to be beefin, right?). But I know the Migo ****** not chump. Say what you will, but Joe invites a lot of controversy his way with his antics. Offset is entitled to his interpretation on how another man is speaking on his wife. It’d be interesting to see if it goes to blows, but I doubt it.

That jump hook by Quavo was so embarrassing, it looked even worse when they slowed it down :smh:

I can’t really give them an L though cause that’s a big dude, but the way offset be talking he gotta come better than that :lol:

:rofl:

That’s when the older ****** around them would say “at least he got heart”

Im trying hard as hell to picture Offset and his big *** entourage mobbing through Barnes and Noble :rofl:

I’m assuming he meant to put Barney’s lol

Ima assume he meant Barney’s.. But for the sake of entertainment im picturing this happening in barnes & noble

:rofl: at the Barnes and Nobel disbelief. I didn’t want to be the one who pointed that part out

Like, think about how that story is even painted...

So things escaladed quickly when Joe Budden and Offset ran into one another at Barnes and Nobles on 5th Avenue...

Hood *****s read a lot more than y’all think lol
This is true but aint heard or seen a Barnes and Nobles in years...thats all I got outta that IG post, that company is still around somehwere :lol:

I used to get my questionable craigslist merchandise off in there back in the day :lol: :pimp:

Individually, I think Joe would mix Offset. Joe can still channel that addict and old man strength

Nahh. You was definitely the cat running through the 6 with your woes. Don’t front. You stopped midsprint when you heard the Q Miller reference :lol:

Back
Top Bottom