Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Meeting women over 28 with no kids is becoming more uncommon around my way :lol:

They either have kids, are wild career focused, or are scrambling to "find someone before they get too old"

Had one of my joints in another city recently admit she's moved in with her man and is probably gonna have a kid with son. Says she's worried about turning 30 this year and not having something real with someone. Still sends me nudes. :smh:
This one lady at work told me she makes her husband sleep in another room :rofl: random but I was dying laughing at that ****. You know he not smashing

:rofl:

Baby might really have something with this lil dude, can't stop playing his tracks I posted yesterday especially Another Day

need that feature

9BF0A4C0-7D5E-484E-9F67-D380C19231C5.png

Yo peep how KMD sent shots at LL tho running over the kangol Lmaoo

I’m old af

I went to an HBCU also

I didn't realize it was based around her Coachella performance, I thought it was a regular doc. And I don't care about Beyonce that much or find her interesting enough. She's always been a robot to me.

I went to an hbcu and that intro brings back memories of all the classic games I been too. Still ain’t got time to watch no doc but I’m proud she shining light on the subject.

I feel like a bad Houstonian for not peeping the doc yet. I went to an HBCU here too (Texas Southern) in the heart of 3rd ward where Beyonce is from
they section was bougie though

Edit: He’s arrested at the border.

1345DE5A-DCED-4F5F-8B2E-DBE295BFFA12.jpeg

So Kodak Black is missing? I hope someone didn’t take this rap tuff guy stuff too serious. Fans can be extreme sometimes
C0594D54-F927-466A-9F2E-5A555508E852.jpeg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/allhip...missing-from-his-team-GtFfLXMtzkCL1nwb8BC9KA/

The people around this kid must be as stupid as he is

I see this as no different than Turkey69, nobody sits these kids down and tells them to chill the **** out and stop with the antics. His whole career has been some clown **** that has overshadowed his music.

My cousin and her husband went to Texas Southern also. Man, Houston got the baddest black women in America

Yo I know we usually brush off what Grimes says, but homie is not wrong on this one. :lol:

They in Houston, fams. Definitely encourage anyone who hasn’t been to go visit. Especially now that it’s about to be summer. :smokin

:sick:

TIP ain’t playing out in these streets :nerd: :lol:

Edit: nah but fr tho, if bruh somehow come out this situation clean he gotta chill the **** out :smh:

Kodak been needing to chill out. Son has made misstep after misstep since he came on the scene. We forget homie STILL has a sexual assault charge that’s pending, and has been arrested for a litany of other charges he could’ve avoided if he moved better.

People gonna learn one way or another not to misuse their blessings.

Yo I know we usually brush off what Grimes says, but homie is not wrong on this one. :lol:

They in Houston, fams. Definitely encourage anyone who hasn’t been to go visit. Especially now that it’s about to be summer. :smokin

Kodak been needing to chill out. Son has made misstep after misstep since he came on the scene. We forget homie STILL has a sexual assault charge that’s pending, and has been arrested for a litany of other charges he could’ve avoided if he moved better.

People gonna learn one way or another not to misuse their blessings.

Wait why was Kodak at the US border? He’s trying to flee the country? :lol:

Damn youstube don't pay ****
635038030.jpg.0.jpg

9BF0A4C0-7D5E-484E-9F67-D380C19231C5.png

Yo peep how KMD sent shots at LL tho running over the kangol Lmaoo

I’m old af
I grew up with my pops ordering that over and over on Video Music Box, man. My mother let him have it when the phone bill came. He put me onto that like 3 years ago. Made so much more sense why he played Wild Wild West so much. My pops never ****ed with LL. Said he was too much of a pretty boy when he came out.:lol:

When he pointed it out to me, I had the wee bey .gif reaction.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom