Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Looks like shorty who was posted a page or 2 ago says she only got lip injections and no other work on her face.

Edit: the algorithms listening more than ever before and don’t even try to hide it anymore. I was like “why is this on my explored page” :lol:

A black woman getting lip injections in the first place is flagrant
She already had full lips, now she just looks stupid. Leave that for the envelope-lipped white women

Women gon women…Once plastic surgery and getting work done made it’s way to the black ladies, it was only a matter of time before some would OD like the white chicks before them :smh:

All this stuff is nothing to em now which is crazy cuz that’s wasn’t the case not too long ago …Then they try to fake like they “only” did such and such like we don’t got eyes and internet archives :lol: :smh:

Women gon women…Once plastic surgery and getting work done made it’s way to the black ladies, it was only a matter of time before some would OD like the white chicks before them :smh:

All this stuff is nothing to em now which is crazy cuz that’s wasn’t the case not too long ago …Then they try to fake like they “only” did such and such like we don’t got eyes and internet archives :lol: :smh:

Man I promise you most men don’t even care. We trying to knock it down regardless. At least most of us

1660698188369.png

1660698255567.png

1660698312069.png

Back
Top Bottom