Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Woulda got fired up in my high school wearing that

shannon-sharpe-undisputed.gif

As far as overdoing it the most I went was the nascar jackets
NASCAR jackets were dope when they were being sold at FTL at first. It’s when they started selling em at the flea market like and fake leather stores, basically making up race teams for SpongeBob and Dora the Explorer lol

I had the Dale Earnhardt Goodwrench joint, wanted the original M&M jacket badly!!!

Y'all ****** sound crazy as hell, them *****es was like $200 when they came out. Them was made UNK, the same ppl that made the patch jeans. I had two pairs of the patch jeans two, the regular ones and the ones with the wheat patches. I was ****ing ****** up with the Burgundy Cleveland LeBron Jersey off the wheat Timbs and wheat patch boys.

I was heavy on the jersey game until like 04 because it seem like overnight ****** started rocking Authentics and Throwbacks only and would clown you for rocking a swingman lol My people was not buying them *****es for me lol I don't even think I even asked for real

:emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

IMG_3141.jpg

Man you would think so but ****** really flipped over night, if you had a visible Nike sign under the NBA logo on your ****, it wasn't flying no more. Mitchell and Ness and Authentics only. I was sick, I had like 30 jerseys.
I swear. Before 2003, you could get away with a swingman :lol:. Like halfway that year, it became “authentic only”

like, who made that :lol:

I need both these joints Chris n neef had.

The Jamal Mashburn Heat jersey in this video ^^ is crazy

Fits were kinda still specific to certain regions too. You could basically tell where a dude was from based on his style :lol:

What happened to moving like the S in lasagna

What’s wrong with this?

Nothing is wrong with it, but it's not the way things are normally done. Look at Rupert Murdoch, he doesn't like either son and wants to live forever because of it.

Nobody expected Phil Knight or Bill Gates to run their companies forever until they die. Make millions and enjoy your time and money.

Nobody will be surprised with Bezos gets out. That's how business is normally done, not the fantasy TV way. It's a difference if you build a company versus a name, like Donald Trump licenses out his name. P and K can use their names to form something else.

It's their choice what they do, they built their businesses. People need to form their own businesses and do that.

Back
Top Bottom