Rat Fights Pigeon In Streets Of NYC

Only thing >>>> about Enyce is the rat size
wait.... are you saying this is pronounced "N-Y-C"?? 
eek.gif

been calling the brand "in-knee-chay" for half my life...
mean.gif
i had the same reaction 
eek.gif

been calling it N-nice
roll.gif

Bruh FlyNY needs to start getting paid like YT celebs

Each rep = 1 dollar coin

Last edited:
You Wildin on a thousand islands baby pa
BMore rats would be shaking in their Nike boots and their clearance rack north face steep techs. NY rats keep it gully. You never seen a rat take a life till you seen a NY rat.

And that pigeon is a bum. Birds fly souf in the wintertime. Pigeon thought he can come up off a fast one without paying his dues. One thing about a bird is that it's always gonna be a bird. And birds do bird ****. Birds fly south when it gets cold up north. NY rats hold their own and keep 10 toes down to the earth regardless how cold it gets. Straight facts. You ever see a rat with a mink coat? I have. I challenge any other city rat to go toe to toe with a NY rat. I put money on it that the other rat gets his throat cut open. I've walked through alleys of many cities and I've come across many rats. And let me tell you something. NY is the only city where Rats never run when they see a human coming. Brownsville, never ran, never will. All other US city rats get the scurrying once they feel the vibration of these size 12 Timbos touching the concrete. NY rats ain't phased by nothing

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I wouldn't eat at ur restaurants with those rats walking around in yall establishments
Bay Area has great restaurants and food too
All the vids of NYC women I see on wshh they fighting in Fat Tuesday and McDonald's over mcdoubles
Bay Area and la has 24hr spots too
Also has nice skylines
Bay Area and la has plenty of different cultures as well
Ca is next to the ocean
That wAter shortage is blown waaaay out of proportion
Yall pizza looks like trash
Like cardboard cutouts
How you still talkin bout restaurants when all the places you've been to have either kicked you out or banned you from coming in cuz of your tipping situation b...
Any opinion that you might have that involves you and restaurants is not valid.
That was one place
And the owner said I wasn't banned
Still won't spend my money on that place

You been exposed yourself.
You doing the right thing staying away from NY.
You won't make it here.

Too many people flourishing out here for you to get your shine on with your refurbished tvs.

I wouldn't eat at ur restaurants with those rats walking around in yall establishments
All the vids of NYC women I see on wshh they fighting in Fat Tuesday and McDonald's over mcdoubles
Also has nice skylines
Ca is next to the ocean
Like cardboard cutouts
How you still talkin bout restaurants when all the places you've been to have either kicked you out or banned you from coming in cuz of your tipping situation b...
That was one place

You won't make it here.

Too many people flourishing out here for you to get your shine on with your refurbished tvs.
On some real **** my *****
I wanna fight u

Also has nice skylines
Ca is next to the ocean
Like cardboard cutouts
That was one place

You won't make it here.

On some real **** my *****
I wanna fight u

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom