Ray Allen thinking about a "He Got Game" Sequel

Come on Ray, your acting in that movie was horrendous.

Still loved it though :pimp:

now that we are of age.............

yes, his acting was horrendous

dude is just Dry....................

no for real, ive met the guy plenty of times even back in his Uconn days

dont get me wrong, nice guy, great guy.........................

I want this to happen BAD.

Same with Mo Betta Blues. Shoulda been did a story about Denzel's son from that one too.

This is the first time in my life I'm hearing this He Got Game slander. I am appalled. Ray Allen is a horrible actor, but the movie is incredible even around his performance. That Ferris wheel scene gets copied sooo much in TV and film. The scene at the shoe store where dude pulls out the XIII's man so nostalgic. The whole story about his mom and how everything went down and the way Jesus and his dad interact. Rosario Dawson as LaLa oh my God. The filters Spike was using, the NBA and coaching cameos, the ending with Denzel's throwing that ball. Bruh the movie is ill.

Last edited:
He Got Game is probably my favorite Spike Lee movie, don't know if I really want a sequel though.

First one was 6.5 at best even though i loved the movie. I'm sure a 2nd version couldnt be that bad. Plus we need more damn basketball movies!

Ray allen acting sucked lmao

Wish kobe took that role instead

I can't see the movie doing well critically if they plan on making a sequel.

Let it be known that White Men Can't Jump >>>>>>>>>>>> He Got Game. I like HGG though.

WET YA BEAK?! :rofl:

...but this is one of those movies that doesn't need a sequel. Spike might be getting desperate, I heard oldboy didn't make any money at the box office >D

Last edited:
I'm convinced most of y'all only like the movie because it had cool shoes in it. The movie itself really was mediocre

I wouldn't mind a sequel if it was good, but I can go with out it.

Actually, scratch that^.Dont to it. It will turn into a 2 hour Nike/JB commercial.

As a little kid, He Got Game was the greatest thing ever, sure as you get older you can pick apart the whole movie but I can't let maturation ruin such a great childhood memory :smokin

Back
Top Bottom