REAL talk: Buying things for a random girl

Whats up NT, I have another debate for yall to discuss about.......

Well my girl wanted some seven jeans that cost 2 bills. Right now a bro is kinda struggling with the funds so i had to pay my bills first to make sure i canget them. So she catches herself wanting to ask another man for them.

Of course im
mad.gif
and i give her a piece of my mind. And she says she wasbeing thoughtful of my money situation.

She even said that "It wouldnt even be hard to get a random person to get the jeans from the street, and she didnt think it would be so hard for me to getthem"
Mind you this is out the blue just because she was having a bad day

Now my question NT fellas, would you buy a 200 dollar pair of jeans for a random female wit no strings attached??

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Whats up NT, I have another debate for yall to discuss about.......

Well my girl wanted some seven jeans that cost 2 bills
. Right now a bro is kinda struggling with the funds so i had to pay my bills first to make sure i can get them. So she catches herself wanting to ask another man for them.

Of course im
mad.gif
and i give her a piece of my mind. And she says she was being thoughtful of my money situation.

She even said that "It wouldnt even be hard to get a random person to get the jeans from the street, and she didnt think it would be so hard for me to get them"
Mind you this is out the blue just because she was having a bad day

Now my question NT fellas, would you buy a 200 dollar pair of jeans for a random female wit no strings attached??
smh.gif
Check your chick

HELL TO THE NO

and you need check your lady real quick

also i prefer my lady in true religion jeans...............pockets look so right on her a**

I'd dump a girl for saying some *%+ like that to me about some next cat. Then again, I'm a person of extremes...

BTW, dudes will hold that over your girl if she does get them.

Smh @ tricking.

She wanted to be thoughtful of your money situation so she was going to ask another man to get em for her?! Here's a though, why doesn't she buy themfor her damn self??

she disrespected you for even mentioning asking a guy to buy her stuff, unless she's talking about breaking you off with something, which would be pimpingif i'm not mistaken. if not, the worst of disrespectful behavior has yet to come. get rid of her and hell no don't buy her anything. her games are seethrough and she's trying to turn you into a trick.

damn bro. you can't be with a chick like that. thats just straight disrespectful.

i swear...some of the stuff that goes on in females' heads. SMH

If a "random" dude is buying your girl stuff, he's piping. I wouldn't put it past your girl that she already has some dude in mind andchances are that he already piped

She's sending you a subliminal message.

Get rid of her. She let you in on what type of person she really is.

And you HONESTLY think she's not giving it up when he wants to buy her stuff and most likely your chick has plenty side pieces.

Dead her quick

Back
Top Bottom