Realest Thing I ever heard about God/Religion...

80% rambling ...
Only thing I agreed with is that I'm not going to value moral lessons from a 2,000 year old book that's passed through multiple translations. I see him on that. Talking about a "revised" version, I agree, that's the only way I'd actually follow it, if God somehow updated that thing.

But talking about churches giving money? Besides the superchurches down south (which are really, really messed up and against everything Jesus stood for), most churches are small and struggling. The large churches he's talking about in NYC are afloat maybe because it serves administrative purpose or they were built a while back, when the church had more money. 

Turning crack fiends into productive members of society? What?

qPAAe.png

pimp.gif

THIS IS WHY I MISS PAC

THIS IS WHY HE IS ONE OF FEW MEN I LOOKED AT AS A HERO

NOT ALWAYS FOR WHAT HE SAID BUT FOR WHAT HE WAS WILLING TO TALK ABOUT OPENLY

R.I.P PAC

Originally Posted by YoungLloyd

LOL @ the interviewer. "Yeaaaah...Yeaaah..Yeaah..Yeah..Yeaaaaah" She just wants the D

laugh.gif

and

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

A FEW good points were made,but it wasn't THAT deep.

Pac disciples... please paint me not as an enemy that must be ridden on.
laugh.gif
 all this

OP... what you smokin on?

i wont post it, but its from the same interview. I love how he "answers " the illuminati stuff.

PAC = the GOAT

I am my own GOD. The Universe revolves around positive and negative energy. Two most brilliant minds do not accept as truth of there being a god. Why should we believe anything else they've spoke. I can not accept a religon that does not allow one to quetion and can not provide facts. With that being said how can one kill for their country and not be judged?

“Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in a cosmic religion for the future: It transcends a personal God, avoids dogmas and theology; it covers both the natural and the spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, as a meaningful unity.

LOL @ the interviewer. "Yeaaaah...Yeaaah..Yeaah..Yeah..Yeaaaaah" She just wants the D

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

on the really... this is my first time ever actually sitting down and hearing what tupac had to say...

and it was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anybody want to post up some other interviews where he's spitting that hot FIYA...

Got this after the Betrand Russell recommendation. "Religions that teach brotherly love have been used as an excuse for persecution, and our profoundest scientific insight is made into a means of mass destruction."Can anybody say global waming or terrorism? This guy is the freakin truth.

My problem with religion:

If someone hands you a book and tells you that this is where you came from and this is who made you would you believe them? Hell no I wouldn't.

Just because I bury a book and people dig it up later doesn't mean it true. If religion was real, if "God" was real, then why does he not punish those who do not fast like those in another religion? Or punish those who kill in the name of God. Religion is just an excuse for people to mess up and then say it's ok. Go ahead. Bash on me. I don't care. God will give me my punishment. Or will he. Now I mock him.

Originally Posted by ricky409

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

on the really... this is my first time ever actually sitting down and hearing what tupac had to say...

and it was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anybody want to post up some other interviews where he's spitting that hot FIYA...

Tariq Nasheed sighting?
nerd.gif

"No one can sit at the bedside of a dying child and still believe in God."-Russell

Back
Top Bottom