Realtalk: I suck at COD

I just got the game and I suck too
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Aiyo, I been playing COD since the old school games and I still suck at it. I'm constantly getting murked in MW2 and I suck at most FPS games in general. What should I do/not do to get b
frown.gif
etter?
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

You need to learn how to camp and hold the LT aim button down whenever you turn a corner. That's the kind of game Modern Campfare 2 is.

I'm trying my hardest to get good with this gun, but it's hard.
I just hate that when you get to close range with someone, if they have
an automatic rifle you're done for.

I so want for FAMAS to be my weapon of choice, but that thing is weak. Powerfully weak. I thought that once I unlocked FMJ for it that it wouldn'tbe as frustratingly weak, but I was wrong.

In the end, all weapons but these 6 will be weaksauce:

AK47
M16
SCAR
TAR
RPD
AUG

These are the only ones that are powerful enough to be played with on a consistent basis. They included all these weapons but so many of them are annoyinglyweak, and just my luck the ones that I would really love to have as my first weapon. The entire sub machine category is borderline useless in a game where somany long range kills take place.

and to the person above who said the SCAR was the best all around: Its the TAR.
TAR+Holographic+Heartbeat+Stopping Power+Steady Aim= Pure Domination

TAR is good, but definitely not the best, and most definitely not the best all round. In MW2 the maps are bigger and there are many more long range kills. Andthe TAR fails to deliver in this area as much as SCAR. IMO, the best weapon in this game is the AUG with handle and red dot, until I try the AK at least. Andthis is not a homer pick, because this is neither my favorite nor my weapon of choice. But try the AUG with handle and red dot and you will murk people.

Originally Posted by JCH3

I just don't have enough time to dedicate to playing one of these FPS games. And when you aren't any good, playing online is no fun either.

Its not about playing a lot to be good, I played the first Modern Warfare less than 10 hours my entire time of owning it for 2 years, and that was only whenfriends came over and wanted to play it. Being good at this game is just about being more aware and playing smart. The people I play with online play likethey're stoned out of their minds
laugh.gif
. My aim isnt even good at allimo but I'll still pull 20+ kills a game and go +5 or better.
btw- I am one of the biggest rusher in the game
glasses.gif
(except im on thephone so ill just hold down an area but never prone into a corner or something
indifferent.gif

yeah practice is good but i didnt start playin cod till this past august and now im pretty good.. I have a few friends that i play with that are dope so when iplay with them they take most of the kills so i fall in the middle or near the bottom.. but if i play by myself i get MVPs.. I think playing with better peopleand competin for kills makes u better all around plus you know your not gettin alot of kills so you'll avoid dying as much..

but i also think that the biggest thing between being good and bad is knowing the maps.. if you dont know the maps YOU will not be good unless you find a goodcampin spot for each one but then at that point you probably know them.. once you know the maps and the surroundings you'll be more prone to notice peopletryin to hide cuz you know what its supposed to look like..

and i use the TAR.. i have it on 3 different classes.. each class havin noob tube, shotty, frag,stopping power pro, and commando pro.. 2 of the classes havebling pro with one have the tube and FMJ and the other the tube and silencer.. the last one I have sleight of hand pro.. I never use my other 2 classes.. imthinkin about startin to use a sniper or a longer range assault rifle and the other usin the p90..

Get good with the noob tube.. you can get alot of double, triple kills usin it.. commando pro is dope too.. comes in handy

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

It doesn't matter if your're good at the game, the game is designed for noobs so it's hard to suck at COD MW2. If you camp like most people, I'm sure you can get some kills. I'm sure most people suck as much as you, but they camp, do that.

What does "camping" mean?
Is it just hiding in one corner and waiting for someone to pass you?

Im trying to go out like Tony Monatana.

all of a sudden i suck %@+ at this game ... my k/d dropped from a 2.18 to 2.07 in one night/morning ... i know i switched tvs and houses but i dont think itwould have that much of a difference ...

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by JCH3

I just don't have enough time to dedicate to playing one of these FPS games. And when you aren't any good, playing online is no fun either.

Its not about playing a lot to be good, I played the first Modern Warfare less than 10 hours my entire time of owning it for 2 years, and that was only when friends came over and wanted to play it. Being good at this game is just about being more aware and playing smart. The people I play with online play like they're stoned out of their minds
laugh.gif
. My aim isnt even good at all imo but I'll still pull 20+ kills a game and go +5 or better.
btw- I am one of the biggest rusher in the game
glasses.gif
(except im on the phone so ill just hold down an area but never prone into a corner or something
indifferent.gif

Hey I play good when Im loaded. I hella concentrate and move through the map hella slow and cautious. Has me feeling like I'm in a real war situation.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i suck too

thats why im scared to buy the new one.
How u gon get better if you don't play?
Everyone should play the Special Ops section to get their skills up...

im thinking about buying this...what do you have to do to get that stuff

Up your rank while playing online, higher in rank, the more perks/weapons/add ons you unlock...its addictive

Back
Top Bottom