Realtalk: I suck at COD

i die a lot cause i run around the whole map searching for campers and always getting double teamed. respawn points are also very stupid like i get respawnedright on top of someone with predator missle or the same spot i died so easy killfor the other team.

^^^^truth the spawns are horrible and the campers are annoying as hell along with the akimbo shotguns...i do horrible when everyone camps
smh.gif
but when I get agroup who play legit and have fun with it I do goo

the game is designed so that you respawn nex to each other, so that you can get revenge. Running around the whole board will get you killed, avoid open spaces,try and play on the outside

mercenary team deathmatch is the place for campers and im stuck playing with them fools cause none of my friends are on. its rare to have someone with theirmics and i love playing the game tactically rather than running and shooting around the map

fourzerotwo needs to ban and reset these boosters records cause how in the hell they have 800 something killstreaks and the whole le2 and mafia clan fools onxboxlive needs to get slap and they need to go outside more often

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

all of a sudden i suck %@+ at this game ... my k/d dropped from a 2.18 to 2.07 in one night/morning ... i know i switched tvs and houses but i dont think it would have that much of a difference ...

its crazy how much of a difference switching tvs makes. after i got my current tv, i sucked horribly at gears and cod4. after i got used to it though, i wentback to my regular playing ability

knowing the map like the back of your hand is the most important thing. you can kill with the FAMAS easily, but if you're running around the map like aclueless fool, it is ridiculously easy to get picked off. learn where people camp, learn where people snipe, learn where the initial encounter point is on themap (so you can avoid spammed grenades), and finally, learn where the borders/edges of the map are so you can reduce the directions from where you'regetting fired at (as well as flanking, i love sneaking up behind a group of dudes and poppin em in the head nh).

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

all of a sudden i suck %@+ at this game ... my k/d dropped from a 2.18 to 2.07 in one night/morning ... i know i switched tvs and houses but i dont think it would have that much of a difference ...

its crazy how much of a difference switching tvs makes. after i got my current tv, i sucked horribly at gears and cod4. after i got used to it though, i went back to my regular playing ability

truth I got a 46 in Sony LCD and right before my cousin got locked up I chilled at his crib and played gears 2 on his tv and did horrible...the adjustment froma tv where u can see everything then having to squint is hilarious tho

Snipe. It's the easiest alternative for people who dislike running around wildly and spraying.

Plus, it's easy to have a high k/d if you know where to go.

WA2000 + Thermal Scope =
pimp.gif

im completely bored with this game. have no idea why i bought it. i played once and im never gonna touch it again

anyone want it PM me, i'll sell it for 40 . we can do it through paypal .........

ok im going to help you guys out a bit...if you have these weapons use them

ACR (no attachment) - stopping power /steady aim

TAR21 Silencer - stopping power/ ninja

Those default classes are good for all u low levels out their - especially that ump class.

and use those tactical insertions to your advantages ...im just saying; ive spawned in enemy territory with a tar silencer and I put in work..

AND FINALLY LEAVE YOUR SENSITIVITY ON 3 THIS AINT COD4 THE HIGH SENSITIVITY AINT GONNA HELP...AT ALL

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

Those default classes are good for all u low levels out their - especially that ump class.

and use those tactical insertions to your advantages ...im just saying; ive spawned in enemy territory with a tar silencer and I put in work..

AND FINALLY LEAVE YOUR SENSITIVITY ON 3 THIS AINT COD4 THE HIGH SENSITIVITY AINT GONNA HELP...AT ALL
false.

while sniping, it's definitely appreciated. It's wobbly at first, but once you get used to it, you'll get a headshot every other kill.

i was boss in MW1, didnt like WAW to much, MW2 i havent had time to play.. = /

my bro ruined my K/D ratio already probably
frown.gif

Originally Posted by abstractability

^ COD 1 or COD 2? and where u located?

call of duty modern warfare 2, the new one. i just bought it black friday, literally played it once.

im in the bronx, no bull**** , i'll ship for free even .......

Originally Posted by KLK All Day

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

false.

while sniping, it's definitely appreciated. It's wobbly at first, but once you get used to it, you'll get a headshot every other kill.
im MW2 high sensitivity only works for ACOG scopes snipers..thermal scope and my 3 sensitivity works wonders for me

you know what irks me?.. everyone is so concerned w/ their k/d ratio now that it almost takes the fun out of the game.. this is why more and more ppl camp.damn shame.

Originally Posted by proper english

you know what irks me?.. everyone is so concerned w/ their k/d ratio now that it almost takes the fun out of the game.. this is why more and more ppl camp. damn shame.

There's only about 2 or 3 maps I camp on...and thats when I play Domination and I know those are spots ppl travel to ALOT. Other than that...I'm runnin& gunnin...
Need to get on my snipe game...

I dunno man, I spent a lot of time playing FPS on the computer, and I feel like the keyboard and mouse is better/easier to use than the controller.

i suck at it too but im just trying to have fun so ehh
im about to hop on live right now
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom