Recent purchases you regret Vol. Bad buys

Originally Posted by RickyBattalion

Car Wash where they left dirt and dried the car with a wet rag...who does that?

laugh.gif

this thread motivated me to unnecessarily spend $90 on express dress shirts & polos.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

I recently copped bridesmaids on blueray because niketalk raved about how funny it was and even compared it to the first hangover

The movie was %#%, the only funny parts were with the big girl

I want my $21 back
roll.gif

This takes the cake. That movie is basura.

Originally Posted by killahcam06

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Been food this last month.
30 on Sushi
65 on Tilted Kilt- Breezys was worth it
30 2 times at Chilis
ohwell.gif

Pains me
Titled Kilt is on point though. Wings and garlic fries are fire.
going there for the next ufc fight, hope its good 

-Last year, new car. 
-Some video games that I haven't really played yet and they all went down in price (Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Marvel vs Capcom,  COD MW3). I have no time for video games anymore.

Brand new house in a city with no other black people and not even our own Wal Mart (granted the Lawton one is maybe a 18 minute drive)

a lawn mower

some wheatgrass superfood power

a YMCA membership

Originally Posted by Gmbybryant

Been food this last month.
30 on Sushi
65 on Tilted Kilt- Breezys was worth it
30 2 times at Chilis
ohwell.gif

Pains me

SCV NT'rs?..... c'mon guys. Were those fugly, flat chested beezies, that you probably went to high school with really worth $65?
eyes.gif

but I guess this is purchases you regret.

laugh.gif
I probably did go to high school with some of them.I am located in the SCV too
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I regret not grabbing this cardigan I wanted when I had the chance. 0 luck tracking down one in my size since.

Originally Posted by brandnew21

i just signed a 1 year contract w/ this gym that's $200+ a month ... i'm scared I'm not going to go enough haha
also, though I haven't gotten them yet, I want these sunglasses that are like $180 that I know I don't need, and I'm going on a trip to AC and the borgata is mad expensive. I will regret both of these lol

Pics of the Membership card or it didn't happen

Originally Posted by Gmbybryant

SCV NT'rs?..... c'mon guys. Were those fugly, flat chested beezies, that you probably went to high school with really worth $65?
eyes.gif

but I guess this is purchases you regret.

laugh.gif
I probably did go to high school with some of them.I am located in the SCV too
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

been hearing good things bout this place.. might have to peep it out next sporting event..
Valley checkin in!

Half of my video game and movie collection. And all the food I go out and buy while working. I need to start bringing a lunch

Mostly going out to drink on the weekends. I usually spend like 50 bucks a night, every time i go out. I end up blacked out wasted and dont even remember half the night

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Mostly going out to drink on the weekends. I usually spend like 50 bucks a night, every time i go out. I end up blacked out wasted and dont even remember half the night

laugh.gif
Co-sign this, man im trying to cut back money i spend on alcohol, my main culprit is going to the ATM when when im wasted and taking even more money out
sick.gif
Then i'll check my bank next day like DAMN

probably some soccer cleats i got the other day tho..used them once..been taking up space since

Back
Top Bottom