Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

Leather on the Black/Red pair is a tad firmer than on the Black/White pair which had some butter soft leather. Don't get me wrong it's still leagues ahead of the plastic/cardboard they run on NSW product.

agreed. I wish we had some of the deals on the black/golds like they do in the States. I was able to get the black/reds for $66 at reebok.ca, but they did not have any black/golds.

BTW, anyone knows of any updates regarding the white/reds?

just scooped a pair of the red "All Star" joints off ycmc.com for $68 shipped after the 15% coupon code.  been waiting for these to drop in price plus use a discount code

Fit is about 0.25 off on these. I'm a 10 in all my Reebok retro product but I took 9.5 in these. The models with patent leather won't 'give' but the leather models should break in a little.

At that price, I'll quote 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin and give you a 'HELL YEAH!' - the shoe has actual leather on it!

Wish they retroed some og colors of the scrimmage.

I know this aint the right thread but why did the rename the omni zone 1 on eastbay? They are calling it the tribute?

Well the two OG colorways they released first were the only ones. I wanted the Paydirt to release in its second version, the one without the giant Reebok on the heel.
That Omni bein called the Tribute, so funny.

Same here brother, I was like goddamn, not again, after the $40 for another Rail, $60 for Brick City and the new Rail, now I haf to jump on that deal. I whish there was one like this for the Kamikaze colorways, Reebok are tripping with the coupons.

They have a tendency to hide things on that site. No idea why. I wouldn't be surprised if there's other items they're "hiding" as well

Purchased a pair of the OG Answer in black and gold on finishline for 50 bucks last Feb.

They were my first iversons.... EVER (i was a sophmore in hs when these originally dropped).

So for damn near 17 years... i major slept on these. Sealy status.

Easily one of the moset comfortable shoes i own.

It's like walking on Dolly's mammaries.

*spirals down pole*

^^
It's unfortunate the retros aren't anywhere near as comfortable

Really? I find my Answer I Black/Red-Gum pretty damn comfortable. I can see the patent leather joints being uncomfortable though - what colour of the '13 retro do you have?

Back
Top Bottom