Reebok Answer 1 returning in May 24, 2013. Retail $150

Just the quality of the leather on the Answer is worth a lot more than the $60 they are selling now, I just dream of Nike/JB to ever use this kind of a leather again. I am also thinking about copping a second pair just for that.

Really? I find my Answer I Black/Red-Gum pretty damn comfortable. I can see the patent leather joints being uncomfortable though - what colour of the '13 retro do you have?
OG Black/Gold is what I have. It's comfortable, but I was just referring to the fact that they didn't use the original DMX technology on the retro

Price will drop further anyway so I wouldn't worry bout missing out on the JJ deal. I bought mine for $36 shipped from karmaloop

OG Black/Gold is what I have. It's comfortable, but I was just referring to the fact that they didn't use the original DMX technology on the retro

I hear you fam, it is what it is and for what all of us are grabbing these joints at - it's *almost* like looking the gift-horse in the mouth.

anywhere with the black/gold for reasonable still? I really been wanting these lately to match a shirt I got recently

anywhere with the black/gold for reasonable still? I really been wanting these lately to match a shirt I got recently

Check back here a page or two maybe. Thats where i found all my deals. And some have %off codes too. Its about timing

Esp with the black and gold pair

I beat mine into the ground working in them and love em even more now. They do run a lil big tho. I coulda done 12.5 if i could find it

Man the difference between my black/red/gold size 11 and my black/gold 11.5 is serious I mean the 11.5 shoe is so huge sitting next to the 11now I need a 11 dang!!!

To anybody that has both, do the recent retros of the Blk/ Gold and Navy/ Gold fit the same?

I've heard all sorts of crazy things. With the Blk/Golds I went down a full size and they fit fine. Not sure if I should do the same on the Navy/Golds or if they made those truer to size.

Any help is appreciated

To anybody that has both, do the recent retros of the Blk/ Gold and Navy/ Gold fit the same?

I've heard all sorts of crazy things. With the Blk/Golds I went down a full size and they fit fine. Not sure if I should do the same on the Navy/Golds or if they made those truer to size.

Any help is appreciated

I believe they are made in the same factory and they are running the same last (which is anywhere from a half to a full size too big).

If you had to go down a full size the last time, then you'll probably have to do so again.

I got my black/gold in from Jimmy jazz and it came in a plain blue box that said Reebok on it. I was looking at unboxings on YouTube and they all had black/gold boxes with Iversons logo on it. My question is, did some come in the plain blue box?

Back
Top Bottom