Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

I would use a black fabric pen on the 2 logos if I got these. doubt ill cop though that chris brown pic killed it lol

here is few on foot pix i took when i just got em few days back, it does look bigger than air garnett 3 on feet but i want this kickz for a long long time.....
thanks for sharing the pictures. these are hard to wear casually imo. But I'll wear them on the court and break some backboards 
roll.gif

Just a heads up, After Chris Brown wearing them on BET.... I had a TON of Store managers from all over the country ask if they where getting these... Countless kids came into our stores with their phones showing a Instagram pic saying "Yall got these?"   

For what its worth... look out   

(finishline) 

For me it's one of those shoes I would get for nostalgia but I can't really wear these.

My mom back then told me they look like zebra shoes too :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
For me it's one of those shoes I would get for nostalgia but I can't really wear these.

My mom back then told me they look like zebra shoes too :lol: :smh:

That's what my mom told me too, I called her after I coppd my pair few days back and asked her if she remember those zebra ish kicks , amazingly she still do LOL

:lol: @ Chris Brown getting these on the NT homepage

Just a heads up, After Chris Brown wearing them on BET.... I had a TON of Store managers from all over the country ask if they where getting these... Countless kids came into our stores with their phones showing a Instagram pic saying "Yall got these?"   

(finishline) 

So much for waiting for these to rot on the shelves. :smh:

How long did the OG Kamikaze sit around for? Went to the mall at lunch and asked the shoe stores about them. The guys didn't even know what I was talking about. Only one guy at HoH knew about them.

(finishline) 
This goes along with them being in the FINL mailer last week and what a few larger stores near me have been saying.

On another note this is a Friday release with kids out of school...

these are sooo damn illl...
i had a DS pair on ice which i sold about 6 months back ($380) when i found out these would retro
---hope these have good quality cause i want a pair to ball in.... they're def not casual shoes to just rock around tho.. crazy wide and bulky.

and for those talking about sizing... they come with this (non removable) achilles support on inside that pushes your whole foot forward
so def go .5 up to compensate for that!

these are sooo damn illl...
i had a DS pair on ice which i sold about 6 months back ($380) when i found out these would retro
---hope these have good quality cause i want a pair to ball in.... they're def not casual shoes to just rock around tho.. crazy wide and bulky.

and for those talking about sizing... they come with this (non removable) achilles support on inside that pushes your whole foot forward
so def go .5 up to compensate for that!
That size .5 up for achilles support, is that for the new retro too or just your OGs?  If it's for both, does that mean you saw the new retro in person then?

Also, you may feel that on your feet they are "def not casual shoes to just rock around."  But in my opinion, as long as it is comfortable which I have a feeling it will be, then I will be casually rocking this sneaker all summer.  

That size .5 up for achilles support, is that for the new retro too or just your OGs?  If it's for both, does that mean you saw the new retro in person then?

Also, you may feel that on your feet they are "def not casual shoes to just rock around."  But in my opinion, as long as it is comfortable which I have a feeling it will be, then I will be casually rocking this sneaker all summer.  
the retros have a pad in Achilles that makes me feel it is true to it's size unlike shaqattaq and kamikaze2s

I also took some compareson pic with other kickz regards on how wide and bunky they look like, I'll upload em once i made back home.

Last edited:
the retros have a pad in Achilles that makes me feel it is true to it's size unlike shaqattaq and kamikaze2s

I also took some compareson pic with other kickz regards on how wide and bunky they look like, I'll upload em once i made back home.
Sounds similar to what the Ewing 33 HI has for ankle padding as well.  Look forward to the photos.  Curious on width myself.

Sounds similar to what the Ewing 33 HI has for ankle padding as well.  Look forward to the photos.  Curious on width myself.
here they are , i was trying to take on feet comparison but i was in a hurry heading back home for dinner....

everything is 10.5 except air max95 DB in sz 11

Last edited:
anyone know if these will be released in footlockers or just HOH really want a pair but with my job i never seem to get able to grab releases except online

Thanks man...never shopped for there before, there legit right? How long do they usually take to ship? Think I might go tts with these, I'm getting mixed answers about the fit
Yeah they're good; just a few guys with a few stores in Louisiana.

The price you have to pay when you have to bring the family on vacation! I hope I can get these! Team old school! Born in 85 like another nt mentioned earlier lol

Back
Top Bottom