regarding NT member Al Audi EDIT-Update!

Awful news.

But thanks for the wonderful update, glad he's awake and recovering.

Praying for you bro,
Keep your head up Audi. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Please update us ASAP.

Al audi i hope you have a quick recovery seen you around the boards for awhile. Crazy how life can change so quick. On the bright side I'm happy there wasn't any head injury or serious thoracic or abdominal injury.

Last edited:
Damn man. Prayers up for the homie.
That's crazy.
Hope he gets well and gets broken off by that idiot that hit him.

Thanks for the update OP.

Al stay focus, stay strong. Looking forward to the full recovery update to this post in the near future.

One of those things I always say in my head, "that'll never happen to me, you only hear about it on TV".

It's becoming way to common a problem imo..

Drunk driving laws are already extreme, but still it persists and drunks continue to harm innocent people.

Just boils my blood man.. Hate inconsiderate, selfish people.

Get well soon audi [emoji]9994[/emoji]

Al Audi, if you see this thread bro stay focused on rehab and come back stronger than ever!  You are one of the best posters on this message board and the NT car thread misses your input.  Get well soon bro and let us know if we can help in the recovery.

Encouraging update my dude, looks like he'll make a full recovery :nthat:. Hope he can get back on his feet soon and that the drunk driver gets brought to justice

My heart definitely dropped reading that, but seeing that he's gonna be rehabbing soon is reassuring. Wishing you a speedy recovery, @Al Audi! Also, appreciate the update, OP!

Last edited:
Got damn man get better AL that **** is ridiculous hope you wipe that *** hole clean of everything when u make a successful recovery. Drunk drivers man

Last edited:
Wow. Thoughts and prayers to Al Audi. He seems like a pretty cool dude. I wish a healthy, speedy, and blessed recovery for him.

My goodness that's horrible. So sad.

Stay up, brother. If anyone can make a full recovery, it's you.

Thoughts and prayers to Al Audi.

Back
Top Bottom