Releasing All Retro Jordans...

Before its all over with i think Nike/JB will re-release all the jordans again and make them readily available to all. every #, every color. wild thought butif it happened how do you think it would change/effect the legacy of the air-jordan shoe. i think it would be a good idea.

Don't think it will EVER happen, just my opinion though. And what does my opinion matter, just being honest. Ya know?...

everything will be retroed at some point, not necesarilly how it originally was released but everything will be retroed.. there is no before its over becauseit won't be over until people stop buying JB products

If you're wondering if they will ever have like a catalog where you can chose any jordan and any color I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

everything will be retroed at some point, not necesarilly how it originally was released but everything will be retroed.. there is no before its over because it won't be over until people stop buying JB products

..when i said "before its over" i was more meaning later on down the line. years from now like when they decide to retire the line.but eventuallythere will be a end and it will be over. nothing last forever. not even a legacy as strong as jordans

I remember last year reading about Gentry mentioning that all OG Colorways will be retroed at least once-- but I wouldn't hold my breath.

It will be funny watching this generation complain about how "off" the dub-zeros and spizike retros will be.

Then will you understand why older heads complain so much about current retros.

This will never eeeeever happen unless they got really really desperate. Which I don't see happening

eventually it will happen. just think, it might gradually happen next year after the last pack releases. we've gotten some already (grapes, aquas, playoffVIII's, etc., also what's coming in the packs). it would be ideal to start with the all the metallic 1's, hi and low.

Originally Posted by Drips510

Has JB ever rereleased any retro + ???

not yet... but there should be some that should be retroed

I'm not that into this whole concept of every single Jordan being available at one exact time, because then we'd be bombarded with so many releases asif the CDPs aren't enough

Enough about thoughts and assumptions, knowledge is power & what happens happens.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by icecold1980

Before its all over with i think Nike/JB will re-release all the jordans again and make them readily available to all. every #, every color. wild thought but if it happened how do you think it would change/effect the legacy of the air-jordan shoe. i think it would be a good idea.
Do you have any idea how many releases that would be?
eek.gif

I like the idea of them releases 1-23 but only one OG color of each.

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

I remember last year reading about Gentry mentioning that all OG Colorways will be retroed at least once-- but I wouldn't hold my breath.
he was prolly talkin bout the cdp

Back
Top Bottom