Releasing All Retro Jordans...

We need a Jordan factory where you can have any shoe made at any time.
Have molds and all the materials in stock. We could enjoy the shoes whenever we wanted and not worry about about having to buy 2,3,4,5 pairs at a time.

We could recycle our old jordans and get a small credit towards a new model.

Am I dreaming? Probably

Before nktalk clued me in on what was going to happen on the 23rd year, I was really hoping that they'd quickstrike every OG Jordan on February 17th,including the 23. Peeps would line up to get the 23 and would be amazed, AMAZED, to find all of the OG colorways on sale for one day or something. I meanthey should've been brainstorming this idea since 2000 when they started expecting the 23rd year to be done. Adding up the numbers, with a substantiallyweaker quality shoe, for a higher inflated price, does nothing to the heritage of MJ.

My other thought was they could do the OG colorways with more technologically advanced soles. Imagine playing in the I's with the XX2 or XX3 sole.

This whole collecting and colorway thing should not have been the primary focus for the collezione packs. It should've been about wearing the bestbasketball shoes ever to play hoops.

Never say never NTers trust me when he "gentry" runs out of ideas (olympics 6s & 7s, 6 rings, spiz'ikes, dub zeros, dmp, bmp, cdp) he willthen make an a.i.o.p.

all in one package
roll.gif

Highly unlikely....I remember years ago(I think 1997-1998) when I worked for footlocker, Eastbay was selling this limited edition 1 thru 13(i think) pack forlike $1000 - $1200. It included the original colorway of each...back then that was considered expensive but I would jump on it in a heartbeat if JB everdecided to do that again

Can't wait til JB announces the re-retro infrared VIs
happy.gif

Been awhile since they dedicated a year for VIs but Carmines were
pimp.gif

BTW... Olympic VIs
indifferent.gif

this not gonna happen, but if, it'd really suck. value of OGs, Retros, Re-Retros, Retro Plus would go further down

they releasing too much irrevelant stuff to get to that point and they have already made a mockery of some classics by releasing rubbish, i.e. Olympic VI'08. With that being said, I'm agreeing with those who feel IT WONT AND SHOULDNT HAPPEN!!!

dont be so sure about this not happening...I say everything that has never been retro'ed prior to 2000, will be brought out slowly but eventually. At thispoint I wouldnt be shocked to see metallics...

I cant ever see them retroing any of the odder OG XIV, XVI, XV colors. But it would be nice to see the Powder IX, Charcoal IXs, Bordeaux VIIs, TB IIIs, etc etc

Back
Top Bottom