Relocating To A New City

Only people NOT from this region group DC and BMORE folks together.
Exactly ....because us folks dont see much of a difference between yah too but dc & bmore has history of bumping heads so i can see why yah dont wanna be lumped together

Bruhs 38 miles is not far. Yall's scope is different because you're local. You know if you were to drive 38 miles from the center of Houston, in any direction, you would still be in Houston. I get where yall are coming from, but in the big picture, yall right on top of each. Yes, Ive been to DC and Baltimore.

Bruhs 38 miles is not far. Yall's scope is different because you're local. You know if you were to drive 38 miles from the center of Houston, in any direction, you would still be in Houston. I get where yall are coming from, but in the big picture, yall right on top of each. Yes, Ive been to DC and Baltimore.

If people that have loved here their entire lives are telling you to stop, why are you insisting?

DC and BMORE are two different worlds.

If you aren't FROM here, you would not understand and you would ATTEMPT to simplify it based on mileage .

Geography doesn’t mean places have to be similar tho...and distance is all relative anyway based on what you used to...If you from Baltimore, you grow up thinking DC is FAR and a while other world and that mindset sticks with you even tho you can slide over there in 45mins-hour

Cats down south used to alotta distance taking up one area...y’all wouldn’t understand

Again I get where yall are coming from. Yes, they are different places with different thing going on. Much like Compton dudes and Hollywood dudes, but its all LA. I'm not trying to tell you about where you live, I'm explaining why the rest of us do that. Anywhere else in the world yall would be different suburbs in the same city.

them “dmv “ areas ( southern maryland pg county/moco/ northern virginia ...basically everything around 495 ) no different either (with how they move)

D.C. AND BMORE dudes don't talk ANYTHING alike.

Different slang
Different draw

Nah man. Stop
I just said different slang ...i also said equally country ..never said nothing about having same draw im saying the accents are equally country...u gotta relax & understand what im saying before typing

Just like Bronx dude and Harlem dude. Yall on that local ****. No one cares.

Just like Bronx dude and Harlem dude. Yall on that local ****. No one cares.
Exactly lol it take longer for me to get from bx to queens then it do for me to drive to baltimore to dc yet dudes tryna act like they not neighbors....its not that much of a difference from the 2 if u from the outside but move around both towns to see

Again I get where yall are coming from. Yes, they are different places with different thing going on. Much like Compton dudes and Hollywood dudes, but its all LA. I'm not trying to tell you about where you live, I'm explaining why the rest of us do that. Anywhere else in the world yall would be different suburbs in the same city.

Well, Weho and SM are unincorporated but I feel you - all LA to me as someone who lived there.

I relocated to DC from CA for a new job. It was a great experience.

Ive been thinking of relocating down to the ATL area from the Bronx myself. Been applying to a few jobs here and there but the opportunities are kinda scare being that I work in the media field where NYC, LA and CHI host most of the jobs.

Just know once I get that opportunity I am OUT. OP like someone mentioned earlier in this thread, try it out and worst case scenario you can always return to your hometown.

I got a job transfer to south Florida from NY. And it’s been great so far. At first it can be a little stressful buying house stuff but once you settle in. It’s smooth.

Here go yall DC bammas :lol:

edit: Oh yeah but make that move, OP. I've moved from VA to ATL and now in Philly. May end up elsewhere before long. Sometimes can be needed to kinda put a little distance in front of home.

Back
Top Bottom