Retro's XII's Still at Retail Collecting Dust Unappreciation vol. Tell'em Why You Mad

RS sucked, they were consider FAKES.

playoffs they just messed up, should have kept true to OG.

i would cop White/Red since the QUALITY was good, but not for retail.

Never been a huge fan of XII's, but the more I see the White/Red joints, the more I like them. May scoop a pair, especially if I can get then low low.

Bad timing and strange variations are the reason I didn't buy.

I am not into the Flu games at all, the rising sun's were alright but too close to the Space Jam release, same with the White/Red's.

I think if they would have released 2 colorways max, or spaced them out from the XI's they would be sold out.

The only ones I would have bought regardless would have been Playoff's and Mid-top Obsidians.

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

Damn. Where do you guys live that they have FSR's of these? Jordans always sell out here in Vegas

That's completely false, I was just in Vegas, and all the stores I dropped into had every colorway of the XII's fully stocked. I didn't ask if they had full size run's but you can tell they have a lot when they have 3 or 4 of each color on display.

Prices need to drop seriously... its hard to sell a low quality shoe esp with diff materials they use.

Eastbay is slowly running out of stock of the white red. Pulled the trigger on one pair with the 20% off coupon. Total come out $127. Not too bad imo. It's a nice pair of shoes for ball and casual wear

they are the best Js to play in, in my opinion. but im not willing to pay x-amount when there are more affordable quality shoes out for performance

I actually own 2 pairs of white and red XIIs and one pair of flu games. The max I paid for any of my pairs was 106 so I'm not really trippin on them sitting in some areas. I was lucky enough to scoop up a pair of flu games and spare white and reds on some of these FTL EA sales. Dudes who sleep on these will regret it in the future the IIs have always been an iconic (always history shows they are far from the fastest selling) either way it's all good I love my pairs.....

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

anyone see eastbay now has these labeled as "og color" and "flue games" and "rising sun"

lmao I thought this was bs until I just went and checked. Thats pretty funny, I wonder who's idea that was.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

flu games are the worst Jordans i ever bought

qft. the sole needs some lotion with sole getting ashy every time i rock em. at least i got em on discount
sick.gif

grabbed both for less than retail at mom and pop
but if they hit outlets grabbin 2 more of each 
still cant believe they dropped white reds before space jams
frown.gif

Originally Posted by allthingsjordan

They are sitting for many reasons...Mostly because the only people interested in these cheap versions of classics are young kids who have no reference about what Jordan or Jordans USED to be about...add to that the price gouging JB is trying to get away with and the fact that the kids who actually want them usually have to convince their parents to buy them for them....you can expect everything with that logo on to sit for a long time from here on out, unless released in super limited numbers...
ohwell.gif
$1B in sales and growing say otherwise...

You have no idea how product is selling...you are judging the sales of a shoe that was produced in hundreds of thousands of pairs based on the Footlocker in your mall having all three colors on display...that is just plain silly...???

Sorry...but, logic is NOT the strength of the current crop of NTers...

JM

I wore mines for the first time today! and i really like em! Great Quality! and i only paid 100 so im too good...

I rock the rising suns all the time it's a great shoe very underated IMO, got the white/red too but still yet to break them out. wouldn't mind the flu games but I know I'd never wear them

I got the nubucks for $100 not long after they released. I want another pair of them but I'm still trying to wait for a sale.

Back
Top Bottom