**Rhode Island NT'ers where you at!!!***

to the dude who said brown expenses would make you jump off the bridge.
youd probably end up paying more if you went to uri than brown, cause browns endowment is so huge that there able to give soo much "aid". just likeat harvard, if your parents dont make atleast like 120k i think it is, you go for free no questions asked. just a matter of getting in.

What's good everybody. Visiting Providence from San Francisco and looking for things to do and places to eat. Anyone got any suggestions?

^ Thayer St on the east side is good for some bars and quick grub. If you want to sit down and eat a nice meal Federal Hill has quality Italian restaurants.Just went to Waterplace..pretty cool bar/restaurant right downtown. And scarface..weather has been horrible. Working outdoors in the rain for a week straightis depressing..I need some beach weather

djboogie - welcome to prov. hope you enjoy your time in our city.
like uter said Thayer St is a good place for food/drink for a decent price. Usually pretty hopping with a diverse group of people during the summer and locatedright next to Brown.
Also Federal Hill is really nice like uter said as well, and its also good for a walk around what we call "Little Italy" got some good spots therefor a drink as well, if your up there on late night, Sona is a good place for a drink even tho its real small. but you could find some great lookin ladiesanywhere at night on the streets of federal hill.
i dont know what else to write right now.
if you have any questions, feel free to get at me through PM or here.

Yup. Can never go wrong with some late night Antonios. Also, if you're going to be here for the 3rd/4th of July you should try and head to Bristol. Itsonly about 20 minutes outside of Providence and is where it's at. Fireworks at night on the 3rd and the longest running parade in the country on the 4th.Roads are shut down with a bunch of people partying and having a good time

i went to Providence for this festival but some people had heat in the mall. more than CT. Saw white red XIIs concords and flint XIIIs. those most heati've seen in CT are my white green spizikes and my 02 raptors lol

sorry for doubtin RI lol

Originally Posted by jcool813

i went to Providence for this festival but some people had heat in the mall. more than CT. Saw white red XIIs concords and flint XIIIs. those most heat i've seen in CT are my white green spizikes and my 02 raptors lol

sorry for doubtin RI lol

lol, it's all good. i have vvvnds indiglo xivs and ds livestrong af1s
pimp.gif

Anybody in MA/RI work for Footlocker/footaction/champs? I'm looking to use the EA 50% off this week and I was wondering if anybody local could help me out?

I usually go to Boston to get my kicks Bodega, Concepts, Expressions, FTL, Niketown, karmaloop

If you havent heard about it yet.....my cousin and myself are putting on The Rhode Island Sneaker Exchange. Contact myself at 401-301-4122 for info. 

Back
Top Bottom