Riding with Reckless Drivers Unappreciation

I have 2 friends that drive extra reckless. One speeds all the time, going 60 in a 40 or 90+ on the interstate 
sick.gif
. And its not like we are late, The other is the type that gets all up on your $&# so you have to speed up to let him by. He'll get right up on your bumper even if he can pass you too
alien.gif
. First time I ever rode with him was a 2 hr drive to Nashville and it was one of the most nerve-racking experiences I ever had.
I don't even consider myself a safe driver but I'm not that reckless

I have 2 friends that drive extra reckless. One speeds all the time, going 60 in a 40 or 90+ on the interstate 
sick.gif
. And its not like we are late, The other is the type that gets all up on your $&# so you have to speed up to let him by. He'll get right up on your bumper even if he can pass you too
alien.gif
. First time I ever rode with him was a 2 hr drive to Nashville and it was one of the most nerve-racking experiences I ever had.
I don't even consider myself a safe driver but I'm not that reckless

Dude my brother is like that and dude is mad scary driving. I mean its not that serious to be speeding like a mad man. Your life is worse more than your destination.

Dude my brother is like that and dude is mad scary driving. I mean its not that serious to be speeding like a mad man. Your life is worse more than your destination.

Originally Posted by Mogulson

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mogulson

sick.gif

Drove with my two boys and my one boy's girl to Atlantic City one night. My boy and his girl rotated driving and they both sucked. I don't think we went less than 85mph EVER except for when they stopped to change drivers. I wanted to fall asleep so bad, but I couldn't because I was so scared. Felt like I needed to be awake just in case something crazy happened.

Drove with my two boys and my one boy's girl to Atlantic City one night. My boy and his girl rotated driving and they both sucked. I don't think we went less than 85mph EVER except for when they stopped to change drivers. I wanted to fall asleep so bad, but I couldn't because I was so scared. Felt like I needed to be awake just in case something crazy happened.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

The other is the type that gets all up on your $&# so you have to speed up to let him by. He'll get right up on your bumper even if he can pass you too

I really despise these kinda of drivers.   They usually get the what the *+#* from me when they approach along side of me.

I also like to turn on my wipers and splash the hell out of their car's windshield when they get up that close to me. 

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

The other is the type that gets all up on your $&# so you have to speed up to let him by. He'll get right up on your bumper even if he can pass you too

I really despise these kinda of drivers.   They usually get the what the *+#* from me when they approach along side of me.

I also like to turn on my wipers and splash the hell out of their car's windshield when they get up that close to me. 

one of my friends drives like this. for no reason just to go fast, passing cars all the time. i tell him chill out and he just kinda laughs about it

one of my friends drives like this. for no reason just to go fast, passing cars all the time. i tell him chill out and he just kinda laughs about it

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

*YOINK*

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

*YOINK*

No matter who I have as a passenger I drive damn near a chauffeur. My friends drive fast and I hate when they drive so I always ask to, even if it's not my car

Back
Top Bottom