Rip's Air Jordan XII's

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by losdog24

My bad everyone. I had no idea these weren't exclusive. Probably why they didn't have Rip City or 32 stitched in on them somewhere. When I do find some of HIS ACTUAL PE's I'll be sure to post them!

That was funny Mac. And what inglewood? Is there a rule for accidentally posting a shoe that you thought was PE but wasn't?
Ignore him man he's like his other half nikecobra.....

You work for pistons though?

Maybe we can get some exclusive pics when the season kicks off.
laugh.gif

Havent seen cobra around in awhile
Didn't quite get what I said did ya?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by losdog24

My bad everyone. I had no idea these weren't exclusive. Probably why they didn't have Rip City or 32 stitched in on them somewhere. When I do find some of HIS ACTUAL PE's I'll be sure to post them!

That was funny Mac. And what inglewood? Is there a rule for accidentally posting a shoe that you thought was PE but wasn't?
Ignore him man he's like his other half nikecobra.....

You work for pistons though?

Maybe we can get some exclusive pics when the season kicks off.
laugh.gif

Havent seen cobra around in awhile
Didn't quite get what I said did ya?
laugh.gif

i havent seen cobra on here too, maybe he got tired of playing MOD.

rising suns are
sick.gif
IMO

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i havent seen cobra on here too, maybe he got tired of playing MOD.
you don't get what I'm trying to say....

ahh never mind.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

They look the same, and the rising suns are ugly. PL looks like crap on XII's and all white
sick.gif
, but thanks for the pics.

word, not feeling the rising suns

Lol at most of the people mis-flaming OP.

Thats why titles need to be clear, unlike that wclakers guy that was trying too hard to prove a point on me about Thread titles.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some of you on here are going to have an aneurysm! So he posted something that the "community" knew about already, shocking! Heaven forbid he doesntspend every waking minute on niketalk racking up thousands of post telling people not to post here, or we've seen this already, or its against the rules.

sheesh.

White/Red colorway is much better in my opinion...these are okay.

For Sale: NDS Air Trainer SC High White/White-University Blue, NDS Retro Air Jordan VI Low Black/Silver, NDS OG Air Jordan XVI Black/Red, DS OG Air Jordan XVIGingers, NDS Retro Air Jordan XI Low White/University Blue, DS Retro Air Jordan X Black/White, DS Melo 5.5 Black/University Blue (All Size 12)

Back
Top Bottom