Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Those disc a bit tight on dude... should unwind them a bit. 
laugh.gif

that's gotta be a chic's kankle w/dem leggings

^that's exactly what i was thinkin'...the leggings and the lack of hair on the legs (potentially shaved) is also a giveaway...

anyways, for those who may have been wanting further confirmation on sizing of the latest mercers, my black pair came in yesterday, and i tried them on this mornin'...and sure enough, they are closer and much more tts than previous mercers. when comparin' the latest black mercers to the navy mercers (from the white label drop) on back-to-back fittings, the black mercers felt a bit (noticeably) tighter around the waist, and generally more snug all around as well (crotch, legs, etc.). i personally didn't mind this, since i get more of the "slim" fit look that i was originally expectin' and lookin' for w/ the bleeckers (as they just look baggy on me because of my height), and it'll encourage me to slim down in general, haha. both are size 33. the materials from white label to this latest batch of mercers feels identical. i'm much happier with this lighter material than the heavier twill from mercer mondays...

Has anyone tried to hem or alternate Kith Mercer pants? The legs is a tad bit long where it would scrunch up a bit. I'm not sure if i should take it to an alteration shop to get it done or not because the cuff might be an issue for them.

embrace the stacking... otherwise they look like highwaters with a cuff, imo.

i'm much happier with this lighter material than the heavier twill from mercer mondays...

i like the lighter weight material too, but the latest navy's are so dark they look black, so i kept the heavy twill version of the navy's and sent the new ones back.

a lot of people like the sneakers, but despise the guy behind it and/or the company's (lack of) customer service. some may remember his outburst/threat on sc forums when runner heads ragged on him. and then there was all kinds of customer service issues when the brand/shop just opened. when people complained (many legitimate, not just idiots asking about tracking), he would block them. out of site, out of mind. not cool. personally if i had a bad experience myself i'd just blacklist them and never buy their products, but no bad experiences from me. just tired of the kith filter. if it looks like something i might like i'll buy and check it out in person. if not, some idiot is always willing to overpay for them. not interested in puma discs. good luck to those that are after them.

all of this.

This has probably been posted in this thread before but just stumbled upon this old on photo francky__b's instagram, one of RF's friends I guess.

Damn, I hope he drops those Cove V's 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i like the lighter weight material too, but the latest navy's are so dark they look black, so i kept the heavy twill version of the navy's and sent the new ones back.

Wow im glad I havent pulled the trigger on those navys cause I was def thinking about it

embrace the stacking... otherwise they look like highwaters with a cuff, imo.

totally agree w/ dj proto j here...xech, not sure how tall/short you are...but i get tons of bunching/stacking (since i'm short), but i think it still looks great regardless. as long as the pants fit your waist width-wise, suggest you just stick with them as-is...

Got my khaki mercers in.  Love the fit, but the color is totally different from the pics on kith.  It's actually a slightly shiny gold wheat compared to the stone color that kith had up.  So yea, that kithfilter can really throw people off...I don't mind though

hahaha @MrRolex  i've been saying that its like saying your big mac didn't look like the one in the commercials. I agree they should include unfiltered pics but people gotta stop bringing it up specially when the CW  has been released before.

That's not a good analogy though in my opinion. Burger will taste the same regardless of how it looks. That's what food is for, tasting/eating. Buying something to wear that doesn't look like the picture is different.

That's not a good analogy though in my opinion. Burger will taste the same regardless of how it looks. That's what food is for, tasting/eating. Buying something to wear that doesn't look like the picture is different
Not gonna get in an argument people are aware of the kith filter as well as how people are aware fast food commercials burgers don't match the look or how you think it may taste from the commercial but people don't fall for it everytime. I've seen people on here purchase stuff from kith are aware of the filter yet still complained saying they got "ronnied" or whatever you may call it and it gets annoying. Just be aware of the filters and know the product may not look as how it is portrayed. Its like getting a big mac a few times and being upset it didn't look like it did on commercials and taste as amazing as you thought it would after every purchase people know the commercials are saturated meant too look amazing too sell product . When you hit checkout every person that has ordered from kith or has been reading this thread should be ready for a product that may not look the exact same as the filtered pics. Believe me I'm against the filters but you have too to try and unfilter it and think of what it may look like and if it does look like that would you still want it! I saw people *****ing about re issues saying they got tricked from the kith filter when there are plenty of unfiltered pics on the internet and it says its a reissue so people cant be like I didn't know it was a re release of a product from 2011. 

Back
Top Bottom