Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

do they stretch much? and hows the fit?
The 2% elastane makes it very elastic and comfortable, and even though i've worn them for a few months only the waist appears to have stretched.

Here's a review: http://www.rawrdenim.com/2014/05/naked-famous-super-skinny-guy-deep-indigo-stretch-denim-review/

Can't really comment about the fit as i wear the Super Skinny fit (I have Asian chicken legs). But they fit me brilliantly. Not as tapered as i'd like, but i pinroll anyway so that isn't an issue.

Last edited:
You can't really compare N&F with Gap considering one company spits out a huge variety of denim including the standard indigo selvedge.  I mean, if you are looking for standard indigo raws Gap is a good option among many others, but N&F is the one selling uncommon denim at cheaper price points than the more renown companies.

I was speaking in terms of quality:tongue:rice. Impact on raw denim culture no doubt N&F is way more influential.

edit: sold off almost all of my 2014 RF stuff this past month. just kept his BEST three releases: CoA atlantis, DSM x Puma, and the Brazil x GT2's.

Last edited:
If you're looking to get into denim the Gap raw selvedge denim is a decent starting point. But personally if you can find some Unbrandeds that you like and fit you well locally, I'd go that route or at least look into it. In the end pick the pair you like to wear. The rawest most premium selvedge heavyweight denim doesn't do much good if it sits in your closest (sound familiar?)

As for rf's denim, I hope you guys who are buying try them on first. I'd be very uncomfortable spending that much on nonrefundable denim that I haven't first tried on or at VERY least seen fit pics from someone who's the same body type and measurements.

what about aime leon dore's distressed denim, is that worth it? thanks!
Personally, i'd rather break in a pair of raw denim than buy a pair of distressed one. I'm not very tall so those pre-distressed ones have the tears and fades in all the wrong areas.

So i'm not the right person to ask..

Personally, i'd rather break in a pair of raw denim than buy a pair of distressed one. I'm not very tall so those pre-distressed ones have the tears and fades in all the wrong areas.

So i'm not the right person to ask..
alright appreciate the opinion tho! 

RF698 Mid he posted tonight.

Passing.
sick.gif
stupid.

******ed.

waste of a model. trash. 

Call me crazy...

But I like the 698 sneaker boot - it's grown on me.

I think they will look great with denim.

I'll prob gun for them..

You can't really compare N&F with Gap considering one company spits out a huge variety of denim including the standard indigo selvedge.  I mean, if you are looking for standard indigo raws Gap is a good option among many others, but N&F is the one selling uncommon denim at cheaper price points than the more renown companies.
yea were with you. before we were just talking about getting a pair of untreated denim. i love N&F. they've managed to be creative and keep the price down. very affordable.

then you have brands like samurai with 375 denim.
RF698 Mid he posted tonight.

Passing.
sick.gif
look so much better here than the leaks. 

and they're still bad. wow. 

Great value denim with some negatives (wait times, these are made to order, no returns, and too great of a selection that they constantly update making you want more and more) Gustin denim out of San Fransisco. They started on kick starter and I would say most enjoy their product.

Great value denim with some negatives (wait times, these are made to order, no returns, and too great of a selection that they constantly update making you want more and more) Gustin denim out of San Fransisco. They started on kick starter and I would say most enjoy their product.
yea heard great things bout them. same with RPM west. similar set up.

woah. 98 bucks for a custom pair.  ill have to check it out. thanks dude
Be warned, guys that ordered in september are just getting pairs now. It's not for the impatient, but you know what they say about fast, cheap, and quality.

Be warned, guys that ordered in september are just getting pairs now. It's not for the impatient, but you know what they say about fast, cheap, and quality.

Woooow. Haha ok. Thanks for the heads up. Maybe I'll order a heavier denim for fall/winter then. I'll think about it.

I vouch for Gustin also. Love my jeans I bought from them! And as for the new puma from RF. I'll pass and it's ashamed because I love the R968 model from puma. But the color blocking, the fade/speckle on the mid sole and the fact that it is a high top. Not for me.

Back
Top Bottom