Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

That's expected if you start/play.....
Oh totally I know I was just making the point that buying nice cleats is a mistake you make once because you don't make the connection that nice cleats on a muddy field don't go well together

Oh totally I know I was just making the point that buying nice cleats is a mistake you make once because you don't make the connection that nice cleats on a muddy field don't go well together

Generally speaking, the higher priced cleats tend to be priced higher due to the technology used.

Lightweight, Ankle support, new and improved materials and tech.

So no matter what, if you take the craft serious you'll be spending more money on cleats than the person who doesn't care.

If the jerseys are over 100 then issa no from me dawg.

How does Kith work again? Last time I bought something on there were Roundel Blue Y-3s. Can you cart multiple items and buy them?

I should be the one asking you for help 
laugh.gif

If the jerseys are over 100 then issa no from me dawg.

How does Kith work again? Last time I bought something on there were Roundel Blue Y-3s. Can you cart multiple items and buy them?
well the better question is does kith cancel the order if you buy multiples

its been proven before that they dont give a **** lol

some dude bought like 5 pairs of the kith mids in one order and they all shipped

that's standard price for top tier boots homie. where you been? Unless you still playing in Copas lol
i feel off from playing soccer about 5 years ago, thats when cleats were around 200 for ag/fg 

went on soccer.com to see prices and they really charging almost 400 for cleats? 

lmao tweak
you can play soccer as a kid and not know a thing about soccer products...its ok man

Ugh....dreading tomorrow's release, definitely avoiding the shoes (see you never flamingo UB's), would love that track suit top, maybe the briefs and shorts...
sick.gif

Nothing on my end either, on either of my email addresses, probably will be slow to roll out but noticed someone on twitter got theirs

I usually enter for myself and then for my wife but this time when I tried to enter again it said "You've already responded." So that means posting the link is pointless bc it's one entry per email link.

Back
Top Bottom