ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks for the vote :smokin. Size 5 women's? For the lady i'm guessing with a small foot? I have not but I'll keep my eyes peeled for you man.
Edit: After a search on ebay, I could only find numerous size 6's. I'll keep looking.

Thank you sir. Yes it is indeed for the girl, she's finally decided to jump on board and get her first pair. Unfortunately, that specific color seems to be hard to find now in a 5. :S

Applying for Team Roshe

I bought my first pair Cybers a month ago and fell in love, I was a distance runner growing up and have bad knee's so these were just incredible to find.  I kept checking out NR each week to see what colors would drop and just didn't move fast enough and had no idea how scarce these would get.  I love a simple shoe, something that stands out, but isn't overwhelming...these fit that to a T.  I work in the toy/game industry and have no dress code at work so these are a great addition to my collection.  In addition the price, I love that those 4 pairs of shoes shown cost me $250.90, some recent Jordan retro's I wouldn't even be able to find for that price.  And finally I don't care if it sounds hypebeast or not, I like a show that I do not see 100 other people wearing when walking around Boston on a Sunday afternoon,  I don't want to be wearing the same shoe as you and these are that.  The number of compliments I have received is more than anything else in the past year.  

These 4 are in hand, and I have 4 more on the way.  Teal's from Hong Kong, Black Sails, Women Chalks, and Iggy's.

I like this community and I love the hunt for these, and want to contribute to others collections as much as possible as I think it goes around in this thread.  I was going to wait to have the full lineup or at least 7 pairs but saw that roster spots were coming to an end.

How long does it take for a mod to approve a post?  I just tried to submit my application with a picture and said it needed approval?

@chwussup

I Tried Global Rakuten and am fully aware of what they have on there, however to myself and possibly to others that are not too familiar with it spending an extra $15 and getting the shoes a week earlier and not putting your cc out on a site you are uncomfortable about is worth it.  

I also tried to go through the checkout and it would not let me put in my state...all fields were null.  So yeah there are options out there for the cybers & sails cheaper than 90 through global rakuten, to some it may be a good option, but it wasn't for me. 

Didn't mean to sound mad. Just hardly anyone ever recognizes my posts or acknowledges them.

Rakuten is like Japan's amazon, but to each his own

Cheers

Just picked up my Royals,

Give me a few to submit my application. I wanted to wait until I received more colors at the end of the week but I will take more pictures when they arrive.

Also,

I will update the 14 people who submitted Mango orders with me in a little bit.

Can't reply to quotes yet. Have to wait out til a Mod approves. Not sure why. But any ways...

+1 to justinvincent. Congrats #48

On a side not. Have we started voting for rmmsballer10. I'd like to get him in before we hold on applicants. Pat has been a tremendous help in locating the Go's for some of us. Went well out of his way. Great guy. You got my vote homie.

+1 to rmmsballer10
+1, definitely a solid member.  without him my collection will be missing out on mangos.  thanks pat for the unselfishness!! 

random question, but what jeans do you guys rock with the roshes? i mostly wear shorts and do not really wear jeans down here (SoFlo)

random question, but what jeans do you guys rock with the roshes? i mostly wear shorts and do not really wear jeans down here (SoFlo)
Been rocking Levi's 511s recently. Perfect look, IMO. Check how they look in a majority of the WDYWT shots on my NT profile, or view all the on feet portions of my videos on YouTube.

How long does it take for a mod to approve a post?  I just tried to submit my application with a picture and said it needed approval?

Just post a text only, post, and then edit it with your picture or quotes. It's annoying.

Last edited:
>: just called shiekhs and another rep picked up and said the 20% was a no-go.. if you have a shiekh's by you, you should see if they'll let you use the 20% off.. I'm gonna try working on it, some of the people there seem chill.. will keep you guys updated.

Team Roshe Application...take 2

I picked up my first Roshe Run's in the Cyber color a month ago at NR, loved the style, the price, and the feel on my feet.  As I started to wear them more I knew these were legit.  I was a distance runner in high school and my knees are messed up and these are the best footwear I have ever worn with that regard.  This is the first shoe model where I feel like I want every color.  They seem timeless and I know that is hard to say after only being out for 6ish months, but they are so simple I just can see wearing them for years to come.

Now I don't want this to come out sounding the wrong way...people would say what does it matter what other people wear...but I love that these shoes are not on everyone's feet right now.  I go out in Boston a lot and I hate walking down the street and anyone from 15-30 has on the latest retro jordans.  So being a general release but still seeming limited got me hooked.  I have got more compliments on these than any other shoe in the past few years. This thread has been a wealth of information to help build my collection.  So to sum it up I love the feel of these, the price, the style, and the hunt for hard to find colorways.  I feel like this thread has given more tips out than most others and I look forward to helping out if I see anything pop up. 

Rotation

- Cybers

- Speed Yellows

- Sirens

- Stadium Greens

Being Delivered Tomorrow

- Black Sails

- Chalks

- Iggy's

Teals are coming in from HK in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
It's weird how lately the same sizes are available for both colorways (green and yellow) on Zappos. I doubt everyone is buying both colors. 

I picked up my first Roshe Run's in the Cyber color a month ago at NR, loved the style, the price, and the feel on my feet.  As I started to wear them more I knew these were legit.  I was a distance runner in high school and my knees are messed up and these are the best footwear I have ever worn with that regard.  This is the first shoe model where I feel like I want every color.  They seem timeless and I know that is hard to say after only being out for 6ish months, but they are so simple I just can see wearing them for years to come.

Now I don't want this to come out sounding the wrong way...people would say what does it matter what other people wear...but I love that these shoes are not on everyone's feet right now.  I go out in Boston a lot and I hate walking down the street and anyone from 15-30 has on the latest retro jordans.  So being a general release but still seeming limited got me hooked.  I have got more compliments on these than any other shoe in the past few years. This thread has been a wealth of information to help build my collection.  So to sum it up I love the feel of these, the price, the style, and the hunt for hard to find colorways.  I feel like this thread has given more tips out than most others and I look forward to helping out if I see anything pop up. 

Rotation

- Cybers

- Speed Yellows

- Sirens

- Stadium Greens

Being Delivered Tomorrow

- Black Sails

- Chalks

- Iggy's

Mentioned the hunt for them? +1 from me.

Rotation

- Cybers

- Speed Yellows

- Sirens

- Stadium Greens

Being Delivered Tomorrow

- Black Sails

- Chalks

- Iggy's

Mentioned the hunt for them? +1 from me.
you have my vote +1

Rotation
- Cybers
- Speed Yellows
- Sirens
- Stadium Greens

Being Delivered Tomorrow
- Black Sails
- Chalks
- Iggy's

+1 vote!

Right now I rock mine with IronHeart 301S's [which is tapered] but I've rocked them with straight cut denim and they look fine.  This shoe is amazingly versatile.

I love how they look with pinrolled khakis and shorts tho, it flows so well.

looks like silva star is #49

Welcome Broshe

& #50 is sealed for rmmsballer

so he gets a pre-welcome

this is gonna be the cut off for new apps until 9/1 fellow broshes

happy hunting

looks like silva star is #49
Welcome Broshe
& #50 is sealed for rmmsballer
so he gets a pre-welcome
this is gonna be the cut off for new apps until 9/1 fellow broshes
happy hunting
Just wondering, why limit the amount of people who can join?

Right now I rock mine with IronHeart 301S's [which is tapered] but I've rocked them with straight cut denim and they look fine.  This shoe is amazingly versatile.

I love how they look with pinrolled khakis and shorts tho, it flows so well.
nice, yeah i have levi 514 for when i gets cold (hardly ever down here).  khakis and camo shorts go nicely with these shoes. definitely look into the jeans, thanks justin

P.S. I might be able to pick up some sirens at my local shiekhs.. with a 20% coupon.. will have to swing by during the weekend to see what they have though. :nerd:

What's this 20% code you speak of? :nerd: I have a couple of shiekhs by me so this would definitely help especially since its pay day tomorrow :smokin

nice, yeah i have levi 514 for when i gets cold (hardly ever down here).  khakis and camo shorts go nicely with these shoes. definitely look into the jeans, thanks justin

Damn, I envy you. Roshe's are a no-go for at least 3-4 months a year due to snow where I'm at lol

Back
Top Bottom