ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

for all the norcal NT'ers, do you guys know where to find sports red or the og black and white joints in a 9.5? I went searching yesterday @ stoneridge mall and bayfair and found nothing. Only size 10s. That's no good to me since I plan to wear these with thin socks.
I saw a few pairs at shiekh bayfair yesterday they didn't have a 9.5? Champs should have em too? There's some people on BASH who would be willing to bargain too

I saw a few pairs at shiekh bayfair yesterday they didn't have a 9.5? Champs should have em too? There's some people on BASH who would be willing to bargain too
BASH? I'm unaware brethren. I hit up shiekh and they only had a 10 on the red joints and I forgot to ask for the black ones. I'ma call champs right now and see whats up. They probably won't have them anymore seeing how they've accumulated more hype over this past week.

Bay Area Sneakerheads lol. It's this group with like nearly 12k members on Facebook who buy/sell/trade. Theres a buncha people with DS pairs who are trying to sell for like $85-100 but I'm pretty sure you can bargain em down to retail lol

BASH? I'm unaware brethren. I hit up shiekh and they only had a 10 on the red joints and I forgot to ask for the black ones. I'ma call champs right now and see whats up. They probably won't have them anymore seeing how they've accumulated more hype over this past week.
Oops forgot to quote above ^^

for all the norcal NT'ers, do you guys know where to find sports red or the og black and white joints in a 9.5? I went searching yesterday @ stoneridge mall and bayfair and found nothing. Only size 10s. That's no good to me since I plan to wear these with thin socks.
Try Urban Outfitters in SF on Powell. I was there yesterday and they had a bunch of sizes iguanas and I'm guessing the same for sport red and black too

I don't have a facebook fuuuuu- Do you know if foot express sells roshes? I remember long time ago some friends of mine used to go there to buy their jordans, but ive never been there.

They do actually just the dark atomic wovens last time i check it was yesterday

Last edited:
Why are people still paying over retail for the 3 og colors? Once again, go to Footaction and stock locate.

Red Roshe Run Sku: 42-14219-904

Iguana Roshe Run Sku: 42-14220-704

Black Roshe Run Sku: 42-14218-104
Even if our footaction never carried them this will still work?  Thanks in advance!

Tropical Twists 10.5 mens DS on ebay h/o $80 so far

Spotted some black flywires w/ bright orange laces too

Last edited:
Roshe runs are nice shoes but idk know how some of yall can rock that floral print 
laugh.gif

Kinda suspect to me, but too each his own.

150 for DS sirens? Yay or nay? Lololol. What sucks is I was originally supposed to buy them for 110, but the guy forgot shipping fees. (He lives in Canada) that's why I'm wondering if I should cop them, haven't seen a cheaper pair ever. Or should I save for the Spring cw's? I'm on a super tight budget :tongue: do you guys think the upcoming cw's will be widely available? I know they're a GR but with the hype increasing, you never know.

I say Yay. But that's my opinion. Unless there's a restock, I doubt you'll ever find DS Sirens in your size at retail.

150 for DS sirens? Yay or nay? Lololol. What sucks is I was originally supposed to buy them for 110, but the guy forgot shipping fees. (He lives in Canada) that's why I'm wondering if I should cop them, haven't seen a cheaper pair ever. Or should I save for the Spring cw's? I'm on a super tight budget :tongue: do you guys think the upcoming cw's will be widely available? I know they're a GR but with the hype increasing, you never know.
lol for 120 you could get the off frugirls.

also
>tight budget
>wants to drop 150 on shoes
>tight budget

welp, the ironing is delicious. thnx

150 for DS sirens? Yay or nay? Lololol. What sucks is I was originally supposed to buy them for 110, but the guy forgot shipping fees. (He lives in Canada) that's why I'm wondering if I should cop them, haven't seen a cheaper pair ever. Or should I save for the Spring cw's? I'm on a super tight budget
tongue.gif
do you guys think the upcoming cw's will be widely available? I know they're a GR but with the hype increasing, you never know.
If its a good price for you, then its a good price. Thats all that matters

i am positive the upcoming colorways will be widely available. like jordans, they sell out fast regardless of stock. sad to say, people may start camping for these if roshe follwers double. but yeah no point in spending reseller prices at this point.

hey friends, when the swoosh is painted on (white swoosh to whatever color it's painted as), is it possible to get it clean white again or best to just stick with the color it's painted with?

Back
Top Bottom