ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

via Swagsombath

Nice, the orange looks like a great match with an SFG fitted. I hope these pop up as GR's everywhere. :D

I just read the last 276 posts and I feel so much dumber.

Please.  Please.  PLEASE.

Search for your question before you ask it for the 23rd time.
For real. I don't want to sound like an arrogant prick or anything but its getting so annoying and its so hard to follow the thread. I know its a thread to help people as its helped me, but 90% of the posts now are just questions that have been answered continuously. 

As for the total crimsons, thats pretty cool that they released without any prior information. Never see that anymore with shoes haha. I'm passing though. They're too loud for me, I don't wear my sport reds enough as it. They look nice though 

At what store were this pictures taken, FootAction?

And did anyone else recieve this card with any roshes? Came with my mangos. And btw the pictures on it say how they should fit and that they're not really supposed to put them in the washing machine. Sorry that the quality isnt that good

plus if anyone can translate that would be awesome. theres a different language on the back

Last edited:
At what store were this pictures taken, FootAction?
And did anyone else recieve this card with any roshes? Came with my mangos. And btw the pictures on it say how they should fit and that they're not really supposed to put them in the washing machine. Sorry that the quality isnt that good

plus if anyone can translate that would be awesome. theres a different language on the back

Got that same card in my Mango box also

thanks for the comparison pic...

I'll stick with my Sport Reds. those look like they pop REAL bright though. gonna look real nice outdoors.

Gonna hold off for the Squadron Blues and the Total Crimsons/Beaches/Mango v2's. :lol:

Please. Please. PLEASE.

It seems to be the same questions day after day.

Only real solution is to keep updating the 1st page and just keep adding on to the FAQ's.

sucks cause the task can only be done by illy... but I think at this point, there isn't any other option.
we're just gonna see the same repeated questions, followed by repeated answers.

just my 2 cents...

Last edited:
can anyone help me find a pair of the sport red's in a 10.5 ? PM me please any help is appreciated.

umm on frugirl or watever.. i cant even read chinese.. lol how much is 335Y or whatever its asking in USD
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=currency+converter
Originally Posted by kc037  

Please.  Please.  PLEASE.

it's seriously getting so annoying to read through this thread and see: 

1. how do i order through tmall/frugirls?

2. how do roshes fit?

3. can you get me mangos?

4. when do (insert roshe cw here) release?

the answers are all here and have been answered multiple times people. Team Roshe is very helpful and all the information needed is found in these threads. Sorry for venting but it's just getting to that point 
mean.gif

READING IS ESSENTIAL

Last edited:
Weren't mango v2 called total crimson? So the name just flipped me out. -.-
That's what I thought. The "mango v2" color was reported to be Soft Grey/Beach/Total Crimson/Midnight Fog. Did a quick check online and now a lot of sites are saying Soft Grey/Midnight Fog-Pink. We'll find out for sure soon since they'll be releasing sometime this spring.

Dynamic Flywires courtesy of Team Roshe. Not a big fan of the pull tabs but they'll probably grow on me.

Curious, were these the pair that were on eBay a few days ago? I'm pretty sure I saw a hint that a team member bought them. If so, awesome pickup.

Last edited:
I'm in Miami. If you spot them down here, let me know please.
definitely let you know broshe, the FA manager at the broward mall knows me (calls me the roshe guy lol) so if you need them i can pick up. he tells me there is some kid who basically buys the store out, so he lets me know when he gets stock in.

Back
Top Bottom