ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Honestly don't think I would be ordering from them, they charging above msrp and cant include that **** and ship em double boxed?
I know, its ********. Never again. I just had no choice because i needed iguanas and theyre they only ones that had my size

Pictures just do not do these justice

congrats homie...im still deciding on the iguanas or tarps....damnit the hell...
I dunno why people always chose between these two, theyre super different. It's not like comparing sails and gammas, the mesh and soles on these are both very very different.

Shout out to the entire crew at Oneness287!!!

They notified me last night that they will be getting the Strata Grey Dynamic Flywires very soon and BAM they got them in today. They sent me my Paypal invoice and I made the payment one minute later. Two minutes after that, they sent me my tracking number.

I've ordered multiple Roshes from Oneness287 and their customer service and speedy processing never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited:
I dunno why people always chose between these two, theyre super different. It's not like comparing sails and gammas, the mesh and soles on these are both very very different.

It is true they are pretty different but still similar, I ordered the tarps of FNL with my discount then returned them to my store when I found the iguanas in footaction, but now I sit here looking at the tarps all day at work I'm about to buy them back lol

You guys are so smart checked ut your own first.. i called my friend and i was adding as i called... well you guys no how that order went.

Shout out to the entire crew at Oneness287!!!

They notified me last night that they will be getting the Strata Grey Dynamic Flywires very soon and BAM they got them in today. They sent me my Paypal invoice and I made the payment one minute later. Two minutes after that, they sent me my tracking number.

I've ordered multiple Roshes from Oneness287 and their customer service and speedy processing never ceases to amaze me.
I'm still contemplating on that Grey one.  Nike definitely breaking my wallets the last 2 months.  

Whew! Driving back home from my 6 day trip to Miami(had the time of my life) and just skimmed thru the last 30 or more pages or so. Looks like I didn't miss much but the DFWs dropping on NDC and Oneness. Had to pull the trigger on the Strata Greys and Hyper Blues. Kinda glad the "mango v2s" or "beaches" didn't drop. I went there with 5 pairs and came back with 8 lol. Was able to cop Mint and Orange/Sequoia FBs and orange speckles for the wifey. Rocked my TCs in South Beach was breaking necks. Such a bright and vibrant color. Anyways back to sad reality and the NT fam.

Back
Top Bottom