ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

if you guys took the time to read instead of jumping to conclusions, it was already said that he was banned for his racial remarks, not for having the logo as his avatar

if you guys took the time to read instead of jumping to conclusions, it was already said that he was banned for his racial remarks, not for having the logo as his avatar

Yea, but if you knew what had actually happened, you would know that that's not true at all.

I said nothing racist.

There's a reason the dude that started it deleted his comment, and there's a reason why that post is no longer in the BST.

I said I was done w/ this, but if dudes are gonna sit here and make **** up, I'm obv going to respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, but if you knew what had actually happened, you would know that that's not true at all.

I said nothing racist.

There's a reason the dude that started it deleted his comment, and there's a reason why that post is no longer in the BST.

I said I was done w/ this, but if dudes are gonna sit here and make **** up, I'm obv going to respond.

#roshebattle

Don't care about the battle, just love seeing the resellers trying to make a few bucks after fees etc.

I said nothing racist.

Look...what's done is done and let's move on.

A member of Team Roshe was quick to ban you and you came back with racial remarks. That's what it is. We both messed up and let's leave it at that. I'll apologize on the teams behalf but there was no need to go where you went either. The reason why the post was removed is because we're trying to promote a marketplace where people can buy/sell/trade. No need to drag this on longer than it has to be.

If you have an issue with us then feel free to message me in private and we can discuss it rather then wasting space in this thread arguing.

Last edited:
So I wore my my pair at Disneyland, and if you have ever been to disneyland for the whole day,  you are easily standing /walking for over 10 hours.

And I must say, these shoes can handle it, but I would be lying if I said my feet didnt hurt, but they did provide a comfort no shoe has ever given me.

Overall, a great shoe for Disneyland. lol

end/Roshedisneyland review.

Again, there were no racial remarks.

Me saying "brb, let me change my name to something Filipino so I can use the logo", isn't racist.

Especially considering we all know damn well had my last name been something Asian, dude wouldn't have said something smart in the first place.

Hence why he deleted his ridiculous comment.

Last time I'm addressing this, promise.

So I wore my my pair at Disneyland, and if you have ever been to disneyland for the whole day,  you are easily standing /walking for over 10 hours.

And I must say, these shoes can handle it, but I would be lying if I said my feet didnt hurt, but they did provide a comfort no shoe has ever given me.

Couldn't agree with you more.

Yea, they're great.

Try some Flyknits next, :pimp:.

Also, UNDFTD has a pretty nice shirt that goes perfectly w/ the V2's if anyone wants to get all matchy matchy.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=27574516&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS

I bought the shirt today and the colors are perfect.

Soo there's an obsidian canvas roshe run. It looks good..I'm hoping they release here in the states. Who's tryna to cop these?

I like those. I also hope they release the canvas colorways in the states. I wonder if they gonna retail like the dynamic flywire or the mid-city pack :rolleyes

Yea, they're great.

Try some Flyknits next, :pimp:.

glad to put an end to that...

you can catch me all day at Dland with my Roshes...got my first pair of flyknits though and i can tell those are gonna be a whole new world. :smokin

Yea they are, but they damn well better be for more than double the price.

I hear they're popping up @ outlets for $80, though, which is a STEAL.

I reported this listing to eBay for attempt to circumvent eBay fees with that best offer PayPal line.
Im confused, I thought this TR club was about helping fellow roshe lovers etc. Since I never use the roshe accepted vernacular is this an appropriate time to say i think this guy is a BAD BROSHE?

Last edited:

Yeah I wore my Black sails to universal studios over the weekend and luckily I didn't wear my sirens or mangos.My black sails got stepped on,got sidemarks from other shoes from waiting in line.My shoes needed a good cleaning though lol.

Yeah I wore my Black sails to universal studios over the weekend and luckily I didn't wear my sirens or mangos.My black sails got stepped on,got sidemarks from other shoes from waiting in line.My shoes needed a good cleaning though lol.
The worst thing was the F ing stroller mobs, those strollers will scuff any shoe in sight, I srsly had almost 4 strollers bump me, roll over my foot or simply run me over.

still though, happy i wore mine. only saw 2 Roshes the whole time, thought id see more.

Is there a fix for midsole creasing? My beater Iggys are creased to hell.
Yes, a steamer. Trust me, it's how I get all my creases in my Roshes out.
Not trying to be a "richard", but what would you do??? Flatten the creases out. I mean these are roshes- 70 bucks- great all around shoes for all around wear- but they won't be invincible and won't be "collector's items", so whats the big deal if they crease? I mean, my cybers are the same way and eventually the rest of mine will be too once I wear them, but if creasing is really an issue, and you love them so much, just double/triple up in the future?? Just sayin. Enjoy them and appreciate the creases for what they represent. I understand not wanting your Space Jams of Banned 1s to look worn or beaten but Roshes- C'mon now!
It's like wearing a stained shirt. Some people are fine with it, some want to get rid of the stain.
This is my first time ever talking on niketalk so don't start bashing on me just trying to help! If you get a piece of paper and wet it then lay it over the crease then go over it with an iron a couple of times it should take out the creases.
This may work the same as it also creates steam, but an iron may cause it to get too hot and melt the actual foam. Using a steamer would be safer.

Yes, a steamer. Trust me, it's how I get all my creases in my Roshes out.

It's like wearing a stained shirt. Some people are fine with it, some want to get rid of the stain.

This may work the same as it also creates steam, but an iron may cause it to get too hot and melt the actual foam. Using a steamer would be safer.
how exactly do you do that steamer method? Mine are super creased on the sole and i would like to get rid of it. lol

how exactly do you do that steamer method? Mine are super creased on the sole and i would like to get rid of it. lol
Do you have a clothing steamer? You steam it like you do with clothing. Or you might be able to use a kettle (if you still have one in the house, lol)

Back
Top Bottom