ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just curious how the Mangos V2 name came about? The Tarp wasn't called the Iguana V2, or Gamma called Black Sail V2 were they? Thought these were just nicknamed by a Nike color name, Beaches seem fitting.
THIS....i dont get it. Roshes have always gotten their name from the cw. There's no part on the Beaches cw that says Mango, yet they get that name. They are 2 diff shoes.

I've heard that you should go .5 size up for the mids. I don't have my own pair, but apparently the foot feels more constricted. I personally would go TTS and just loosen the laces a bit.
I actually don't own the OG mesh, just two pairs of the mids. I went TTS and they do feel a bit constricted, but not too bad. I'm a bit skeptical ordering .5 down on the OG mesh but I think it should be okay.

THIS....i dont get it. Roshes have always gotten their name from the cw. There's no part on the Beaches cw that says Mango, yet they get that name. They are 2 diff shoes.

Because in the beginning people that didn't have the Mangos said they would settle for these and we tried to give these their own identity, but everyone insisted on the V2 nickname, so it stuck. I don't like it neither.

So since my Mint FBs come in tomorrow I had no choice but to pick up the 10. I'm hearing they're narrow like the Mids and slightly less comfortable. I'm a 9.5 in Mesh so I should be 100% good right?

my roshe ids just came in the mail and im really happy how it turned out! what do you guys think?

Try calling champs at Dulles town center (Virginia). It looks like they just got their shipment a couple of days ago.
Just call and ask bro. When I called for a 7.5, they had 4 pairs. That's a pretty common size to still have that many, so I'd say they probably have the sizes you're looking for.
I just called up the outlet, no size 6. smallest was a size 7. but they did have a size 6 in sprites if anyone is looking to get for their girlies. Guess the search to find my gf a pair continues~

I actually don't own the OG mesh, just two pairs of the mids. I went TTS and they do feel a bit constricted, but not too bad. I'm a bit skeptical ordering .5 down on the OG mesh but I think it should be okay.

Well TTS for OG mesh if perfect for me. I think .5 size down for OG mesh would be tight. I guess it depends on how tight or loose you want the shoe to be. Whenever I'm unsure about sizes, I go to the nearest store and try it on.

I just called up the outlet, no size 6. smallest was a size 7. but they did have a size 6 in sprites if anyone is looking to get for their girlies. Guess the search to find my gf a pair continues~
you the man rj. gonna call and see if i can snag a pair for the girlie.

Comparison: Nike Roshe Run - Mango vs. "Mango v2"

Further solidifies that the Beaches look better than Mangos for me. The color of the sole pops much better and like many have mentioned before, it simply looks like the mens version of a womens colorway. Glad it's been easy for everyone to get a pair.

my roshe ids just came in the mail and im really happy how it turned out! what do you guys think?

so nice!! i did mine the same, just with the grey sole. three basic colors, simple but you cant go wrong. i hope the arctic green has a nice pop to it.

Back
Top Bottom