ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

congrats to those who got em [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji]

i recieved an email from PayPal, and a confimation email from Size?

You guys are so lucky I've been waiting 3 months had both in my cart checked out messed up my address the only release or anything I wanted to this summer :////

You guys are so lucky I've been waiting 3 months had both in my cart checked out messed up my address the only release or anything I wanted to this summer :////
For future reference, if there is a pair you want and you have even the slightest inkling it will be popular, sign up for the site releasing it and put in all your info before hand (address, billing info, etc) so you can speed up your check out process. Much easier usually and most sites offer that.

Does anyone know which carriers Size? uses to deliver to the United States? Appreciate the help guys! Glad at least some nters were able to cop tonight

3 months... LOL stecky got the inside scoop on all the new releases

Does anyone know which carriers Size? uses to deliver to the United States? Appreciate the help guys! Glad at least some nters were able to cop tonight
If you copped one pair, it will be via Royal Mail which provides no tracking number... if you got multiple pairs, you may recieve a tracking number as they usually ship multi shoe orders a different way

does anyone know if the premium safari pack will be coming to the states? it seems their only available on afew-store.com and size?

Hey guys, sorry if this has been addressed earlier but is the team red/maroon colorway scheduled to release sometime in June/July or in the fall? Again my apologies, been MIA from this forum...

Party is over. Haahaaa every shoe is selling out these days. What's goin on? I know these were limited but wow. haaaa

does anyone know if the premium safari pack will be coming to the states? it seems their only available on afew-store.com and size?
highly doubt it. But a lot of size? collabs get hit with a restock. Keep an eye out. Grats to those who got their pairs... but I'd definitely rather ID something for that price. :lol:

aha idk about this one man, says they were limited to 200 each colorway and no restock on their twitter 
true, they did restock their past AM Lite collabs, but they just tweeted that these will not be restocked. Seeing as they didnt say that about Part 1 of the Urban Safari pack, it seems like there is validity to that claim
Let's just wait and see, i'm been buying from them for a couple years now and there is always a restock, sometimes 6 month later

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom