ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Size 13 Sirens up on eBay. 3 days left with the bid at 100, good luck! Wish I waited, paid way more than I should have for my sirens. Oh well, learn from your mistakes.

Size 13 Sirens up on eBay. 3 days left with the bid at 100, good luck! Wish I waited, paid way more than I should have for my sirens. Oh well, learn from your mistakes.

3 days left, it'll probably rise A LOT. you'll feel better in 3 days haha

I waited about 30-45 minutes in between coats with my fan on high. Dont go by what I say, honestly just start the next coat when the paint does not feel sticky and you should be fine. 
Thanks. Do they stay on well just for casual walks? 

Current collection with some of my brother's pairs. Not pictured are my mints. Shout out to Toni again for helping me out!

this pic has me doing a 180 on the hero blue's. damn i might need all 3 now, team red, gamma's, and hero blue...

nice collection man

Doh! Not sure if the HTML worked so I edited just with the link.

FWIW, I'm in the hoarder club of 31+ pairs... 
nerd.gif
count me in on that 31+ group

laugh.gif
not even his attempt at punctuations can save him.
truth  
laugh.gif

its like he types the sentences out as he usually does and puts the punctuations in randomly after the fact

like this:

its like he. types the sentences out as he. usually does and puts the. punctuations in randomly after. the fact

this pic has me doing a 180 on the hero blue's. damn i might need all 3 now, team red, gamma's, and hero blue...

nice collection man

Thanks bro! Good old iPhone 5 cam haha. But yeah, the hero blues are really nice in person. I'm still on the fence about the team reds. Right now I'm only aiming for gamma greens.

count me in on that 31+ group

Gott damn lol. I wish I liked all the Roshes (or had narrower feet to fit them) to have that many.

Size?s should be at my doorstep tonight. If you're wondering I ordered both pairs so I got the faster shipping option, and I live on the east coast.

That's gonna be tough Jon. If I knew you were in need, I would've helped you out when I got my gf her size 6. I doubt they'll restock those small sizes though....hopefully

Yeah I know man. I waited too long plus she was contemplating, and then she slept on them. After that she saw mine and she hella wanted them. Girls man so indecisive.

Thanks bro! Good old iPhone 5 cam haha. But yeah, the hero blues are really nice in person. I'm still on the fence about the team reds. Right now I'm only aiming for gamma greens.

haha iPhone5 ftw! can't wait for iOS 7. i like the team reds with the swoosh painted black or grey, same with the gamma's.

hell, i might even paint the swoosh on the hero blues haha.

can anyone photo shop a black swoosh on the hero blues? i suck with ps.

Quick question would any of you guys consider collecting/owning up to 100 pairs of roshe? That wud be ridiculous.

Last edited:
Quick question would any of you guys consider collecting/owning up to 100 pairs of roshe? That wud be ridiculous.

I'm nowhere near level 31+ like some cats are in here... But If they keep releasing more Tonal packs, FB's and tie dye type colorways... My answer would be No. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom