ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Well I guess they won't stay clean, but who really gives a rip. Great summer shoe- great for the world cup occasion- good for just general kicking around. I was initially concerned about keeping my calypsos clean as well but that is a lost cause. Unless you have dark or black roshes, they are almost undoubtedly going to get dirty unless you really "baby"them. Roshes are some of the most comfortable and "wearable" shoes for various occasions I own so I refuse to try and keep them from seeing any dirt, wear, or use. It's inevitable.
No, OG mesh pairs I have no problem with, because I can throw them in the wash.  Not sure about the Hyperfuse pairs - the Dynamic Flywire doesn't seem to hold up as well.

Flyknits are on POINT! I may bite the bullet and go the ebay route but for some reason I feel like some shop is gonna pop up with some *fingers crossed*

Anyone have any idea if the Gold Trophy roshes might restock on finishline or something?

same here bro so i passed. dont regret it one bit. I know i will dirty them up or i have not so good luck that something will happen to them lol

I think kicks Hawaii had pairs left. They do phone orders and are charging 105 8089419191

Phone just rinnnggggsssssss
mean.gif

How do you like them Chukkas? Some in person pictures please? I was just wondering if they pop out or not haha

I know this is the roshe thread but here is upfront pics of both:

I thought the roshes were a dark navy but they are black
Chukkas are a little dull (the gold part)

They stopped the white premium box

smh i couldn't get the roshes... i tried mdc was 4 mins late and couldn't add to cart.. i actually was on my phone when finish line released theirs.. i tried checking out 5 times and got errors at the end, when they weren't sold out! and then they ran out... but i checked my email later and it said i bought 2 of them on paypal.. do you think ill be getting them or will i get refunded? 

Back
Top Bottom