Royal Foamposite 1s releasing Feb 12 2011 ((NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!))

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Originally Posted by faddy

I CAN NOT wait to get myself a pair of these just to have tons of cats picking them apart, there gonna look fresh on my feet either way. I'm new to the game but these are up there with some of my top kicks, maybe the first shoe i'll buy 2 of

So true...some got salty cuz they weren't made in a certain country...oh well more for us!

not true, people arent salty cause they were made in a certain country, people are salty because NIKE continues to cut corners and charge the same or even more.

its amazing how shoe "quality" changes from year to year and it gets worse but price continues to go up....

as a consumer, im sorry but i aint a simp like majority of yall, if im droppin $200 for some shoes, i want $200 worth of shoe, not some $%#@ lookin product with a duller color or cheap this or cut corners that...

the 2010 purple foams shouldve had a different style number, why because it was a completely different shoe, differant color, groves, blue tinted sole....

but yall some enamored with that swoosh yall acting like simps enamored with a females P and it does no wrong...

I really want to get a pair of these. Missing out in 2007 was one of my worst sneaker fails ever...but if they do release in Sept., I'll be all over them.
pimp.gif

I CAN NOT wait to get myself a pair of these just to have tons of cats picking them apart, there gonna look fresh on my feet either way. I'm new to the game but these are up there with some of my top kicks, maybe the first shoe i'll buy 2 of

So true...some got salty cuz they weren't made in a certain country...oh well more for us!

wow. almost sig worthy.
eyes.gif

yo Bigj been their on same feeling200 dollar kicks if anything should have been better then 2009' eggsfor the simple fact they did so well so why should nike downgrade and charge same priceryan renolds would call this situation"shenanigans"Nike should have upgraded the quality and durabilityso for wrukus or whatever it is spelt to start making blatant comments about quality when he doesnt know what it obviously feels liketo be upset with a low grade shoe is how should i say it ignorant<<<<<IGNORANCE IS BEYOND BLISS FOR SOME PEOPLE>>>>>>

Originally Posted by air max 87

not true, people arent salty cause they were made in a certain country, people are salty because NIKE continues to cut corners and charge the same or even more.
this...

its funny how stupid some people sound especially in this thread...it looks like ima just go back to posting
indifferent.gif
after
indifferent.gif
after
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

yo Bigj been their on same feeling200 dollar kicks if anything should have been better then 2009' eggsfor the simple fact they did so well so why should nike downgrade and charge same priceryan renolds would call this situation"shenanigans"Nike should have upgraded the quality and durabilityso for wrukus or whatever it is spelt to start making blatant comments about quality when he doesnt know what it obviously feels liketo be upset with a low grade shoe is how should i say it ignorant<<<<<IGNORANCE IS BEYOND BLISS FOR SOME PEOPLE>>>>>>
you herb.  i have plenty of older pairs of kicks, and i know exactly what it feels like to be upset at a lower quality shoe.  that's the main reason why i havent copped many releases this year or in previous years.  you know nothing about me.  go back and read the posts that were made instead of jumping on the bandwagon to gain some internet friends.  i never defended nike's quality.  i merely stated that it was no big surprise to me that nike finally started cutting corners on this shoe.  and i dont get why so many people are still surprised by poor quality retros.  my initial comment was directed at a small group of people that try to make themselves feel better about their own collection by bashing newer releases.  plenty of us recognize the poorer quality of the new shoes and its a no brainer to anyone who has bought or collected shoes for any amount of time that the quality has changed.  if you have an older pair and recognize that the newer pair are inferior then you just dont cop.  plain and simple.  or, save a little more and find the older pair.  i still dont get why my initial statement got so many people so wound up.  i thought the group that i was commenting on was a small group that most members of this board were sick of hearing from.  apparently by the size of the group of people that are bashing me, there must be more people guilty of this than i realized.  i've only been a member here for a couple of years, but this is the first time i've seen people act so petty.  for christ sake read the comments and show me what i said that was so out of line.   

Originally Posted by wrukus

you herb.  i have plenty of older pairs of kicks, and i know exactly what it feels like to be upset at a lower quality shoe.  that's the main reason why i havent copped many releases this year or in previous years.  you know nothing about me.  go back and read the posts that were made instead of jumping on the bandwagon to gain some internet friends.  i never defended nike's quality.  i merely stated that it was no big surprise to me that nike finally started cutting corners on this shoe.  and i dont get why so many people are still surprised by poor quality retros.  my initial comment was directed at a small group of people that try to make themselves feel better about their own collection by bashing newer releases.  plenty of us recognize the poorer quality of the new shoes and its a no brainer to anyone who has bought or collected shoes for any amount of time that the quality has changed.  if you have an older pair and recognize that the newer pair are inferior then you just dont cop.  plain and simple.  or, save a little more and find the older pair.  i still dont get why my initial statement got so many people so wound up.  i thought the group that i was commenting on was a small group that most members of this board were sick of hearing from.  apparently by the size of the group of people that are bashing me, there must be more people guilty of this than i realized.  i've only been a member here for a couple of years, but this is the first time i've seen people act so petty.  for christ sake read the comments and show me what i said that was so out of line.   
sig check

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

this...

its funny how stupid some people sound especially in this thread...it looks like ima just go back to posting
niketalk
after
niketalk
after
niketalk

fixed
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

sig check
laugh.gif
  he still doesn't get it.  I responded to that initially also, but let me stop before he words me to death.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

sig check
laugh.gif
  he still doesn't get it.  I responded to that initially also, but let me stop before he words me to death.
yea i mean, im not THAT mad about the 2010 eggs. actually not mad at all. i got 2 pairs of 2010 eggs for like 70 bucks total so i made out well. my point is that since they are marketed as the same shoe, then they should be the same shoe especially considering that they came out a yr earlier. air max 87 pretty much summed it up for me.
but yea dude will word me to death for sure. but this is all i see:
tvsnow.gif

its amazing how shoe "quality" changes from year to year and it gets worse but price continues to go up....

as a consumer, im sorry but i aint a simp like majority of yall, if im droppin $200 for some shoes, i want $200 worth of shoe, not some $%#@ lookin product with a duller color or cheap this or cut corners that...

the 2010 purple foams shouldve had a different style number, why because it was a completely different shoe, differant color, groves, blue tinted sole....

but yall some enamored with that swoosh yall acting like simps enamored with a females P and it does no wrong...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If dudes got a messed up $2 sandwich from Wendy's they'd complain more than with a $200 pair of kicks.  I still don't understand logic by some up here.

Well just be grateful Nike is releasing them again  
smh.gif
  Nike's the pimps, we're the hos, and Nike has us believing we need them and not the other way around.

i feel you magic, they wouldnt be nothing without us, even though we arent the entire market, i feel we are a big part of it... i hope we get conformation soon, i would of to see what they come out with this time... if they do release i wonder if they value of the 07's will drop

Originally Posted by solezprogression

What has this thread turned into since I last checked? You guys with the bickering are what's wrong with NT these days.

now thats sig worthy

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by solezprogression

What has this thread turned into since I last checked? You guys with the bickering are what's wrong with NT these days.
now thats sig worthy
solez is right. but this is a discussion board. debates happen all of the time.

curtisboy, im surprised u decided to cosign since u havent contributed anything ever and are guilty of the part. (ahem... asking the artist formerly known as mr niketalk about when charmcitykid went in on him trying to start some stuff)

... just saying

Originally Posted by Magic1978

sig check
laugh.gif
yea i mean, im not THAT mad about the 2010 eggs. actually not mad at all. i got 2 pairs of 2010 eggs for like 70 bucks total so i made out well. my point is that since they are marketed as the same shoe, then they should be the same shoe especially considering that they came out a yr earlier. air max 87 pretty much summed it up for me.
but yea dude will word me to death for sure. but this is all i see:
tvsnow.gif
i totally agree with all of what you're saying that's why i dont see why you started shooting insults at me in the first place.  nothing i initially said was ever directed at you.  as for the sig checking, i stand by that.  every retro will eventually have some differences.  some will get changed before others, but they will all get touched at some point its just the way its goes.  if you couldn't see that coming, you must have been looking at that static gif too long.

Lets get back on topic drop all the issues and bickering lets talk royals . nothin else. I cant wait to see the pics, and september cant come soon enough

Originally Posted by monstar

Lets get back on topic drop all the issues and bickering lets talk royals . nothin else. I cant wait to see the pics, and september cant come soon enough

So what do you suggest we talk about since it's four months away, and we don't have pics or a release date? That's how these topics go until we have solid information. Welcome to the board

Back
Top Bottom