Gabriel (bl4ze11) -- SG #1
Shawn -- PG #25
Nick (UrSoleProvider) -- SF/PF

Jonathan (bb4 86) -- PF #13
Julio (Sole Boutique) -- PF #3
Daniel (horeman) -- G #10
Brandon -- G
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]

Adult Basketball Spring 2009 Mens Basketball[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Team: Gabriel Felan

Teams
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Alfonso Gallardo[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arnold Carrillo[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Carlos Ibarra[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chris V[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Daniel Rodriguez[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Danny Owen-Johutek[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Eugene Esqueda[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Frank Ramos[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Gabriel Felan[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Gabriel Palacios[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Greg Garcia[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jamie Macias[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jesse Lopez[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Joseph M[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mario Perez[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Percy Provens[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Raymond Rangel[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rick Tristan[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Robert Martinez[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ross Gonzales[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tony Hernandez[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Zachri Ruiz[/td] [/tr][/table]

[h4]All games played at Westside YMCA Gym[/h4]​
[table][tr][th=""]Date[/th] [th=""]Time[/th] [th=""] Home [/th] [th=""] Away [/th] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 5-3-09 [/td] [td]6:00 PM[/td] [td]Greg Garcia[/td] [td]67 [/td] [td]Gabriel Felan[/td] [td]59[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 5-10-09[/td] [td]6:00 PM[/td] [td]Gabriel Felan[/td] [td]54[/td] [td]Percy Provens[/td] [td]63[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 5-17-09[/td] [td]6:00 PM[/td] [td]Mario Perez[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]Gabriel Felan[/td] [td]50[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 5-24-09[/td] [td]6:00 PM[/td] [td]Gabriel Felan[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Rick Tristan[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 5-31-09[/td] [td]8:00 PM[/td] [td]Alfonso Gallardo[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Gabriel Felan[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 6-7-09[/td] [td]7:00 PM[/td] [td]Gabriel Felan[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Gabriel Palacios[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 6-14-09[/td] [td]6:00 PM[/td] [td]Gabriel Felan[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Tony Hernandez[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 6-21-09[/td] [td]5:00 PM[/td] [td]Gabriel Felan[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Chris V[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 6-28-09[/td] [td]7:00 PM[/td] [td]Zachri Ruiz[/td] [td] [/td] [td]Gabriel Felan[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

http://www.quickscores.com/Orgs/PrintSchedule.php?OrgDir=westsidesatxy&LeagueID=101586

For those not familiar with the location:

Westside YMCA
2900 Ruiz (next to Rosedale Park)
San Antonio TX 78228
210-433-6391

Link << --- of map

pimp.gif

Lets do this, run the X and Os. For those of you who know bout this the GABE will be collecting Caeesh soon. If you cant git at him them holla at me. Gabewill put the roster down soon, lets make them Softball boyz PROUD!
glasses.gif

Hey I'm not there yet but I'm down. Here's an update on my moving status. We just got approved for a home just outside of 1604 and Potranco. houseis being built as I type and we shoudl be closing on May 25th. I will be there around the 17th of April. So if you guys are doing this around that time orafter I'm down for it.

good luck ya.................keep us updated with when ya play..........

and make sure to draw up some plays.............them boys at the y dont play..

^^ thank you sir.

I'm definitely going to keep this thread updated and I'll be posting up the schedule
as soon as its available.

The team is already set. However, if for some reason some spots open up
I'll definitely let everyone know asap.

Like Nick said, I'll be collecting money throughout this week and next. I have
not been given a payment deadline yet, but the sooner the better. So if you're
ready, get at me or Nick!

OK Gabe, Brandon and KINK KOOPA will pay me this Fri or Saturday. Has peeps started paying yet, or attempted? We should come up with a due date that way ifthey dont pay we pick up another.

Nick - great minds think alike. I was actually going to get a hold of everyone tonight regarding payment. Julio got in touch with me lastweek and I spoke with
Shawn today.

So I guess we'll go ahead and set the Payment Deadline for
This Saturday. (3-28-83 my bday
sick.gif
). I senteveryone my #
so call or PM me or Nick with any questions.

Also Im going to call the YMCA tonight to see whats up with the scedule/start date.

we need to go out and play as a team to see were we stand and get use too how each one of our games are

i'm down to play whenever. my cell is 823-6208 so yall just hit me up and i'm down to play

More than likely the league will start two weekends from now (weekend of the 11-12th).
There is another league finishing up and schedules are not available at the moment but
I will update as soon as they are.

Here is the list as far payment goes:

Gabriel - paid
Shawn
Nick (UrSoleProvider) - paid
Joseph (kingkoopa210) - paid
Jonathan (bb4 86) - paid
Julio (Sole Boutique) - paid
Daniel (horeman) - paid
Brandon

Also like Daniel said, we need to start playing/practicing together as much as possible so we can develop some chemistry and get a feel
for each other.
The league will be here before we know it and I don't want to wait for an +!% whooping before we kick it in gear.
I know all of our schedules are different but I think at least twice a week should be decent. (a weekday and sunday maybe?)
I'm free all weekend and everyday after 7pm.

Ay yo... Good luck to u guys, hope yall do well. LMK if you need any other players, would love to join... Or some good competition to go against for yourpracticing...

210-865-6518

King Koopa is paid, and Nick is paid, we need to git togther, lets start planning on a practice, but where? Gabe I am in my store all this week startingtuesday,.

RBubbles - thanks for the support! As soon as we get some regular practices going I'll definitely call you up.

Nick - got you and joseph marked as paid. I can swing by probably tomorrow
after 7pm. you're at ingram right?

ill take #45. i just wanted to know are we going to practice and run plays. i think if we can get a couple of decent plays on both ends of the court we will beok. i agree with what has been posted, we need to see where we click and clash. i am super competitive so if we need some plays i can draw some up. as far asthe games i know i have said this before but what time will they be. the only reason is because im always busy.

Joseph - even the guy thats putting together the tournament really couldn't give me any specific times. games are going to be
played all day Sunday. However, he did say that if we had a specific time of day (afternoon, evenings etc) he would be able
to accommodate. So i told him as late as possible because theres a few peeps that work on Sunday.

Some plays wouldn't be too bad. I think we should have a couple of them (mostly inbound)
and just a basic offense like a motion or a high low, pass screen away etc.

Defense is where i think we should switch it up often. zone to half court traps and full court pressing will definitely
generate some turnovers and easy buckets. Of course we can go over all of this during practices.

Also just to throw out some spots we can possibly meetup up at:
off I-10, near st. mary magdelane (one with the cover over it)
One right across the highway from it ^^
medical
kennedy
nerd.gif

Im not great with outdoor courts. We can always rent a gym too but this of course can get costly

Just got confirmation today that the league will start on
Sunday 04-19-09

I will be dropping off the registration fee sometime this week.

Back
Top Bottom