Sacramento Bruhs, Roommate Needed

Alright, so I need to move out of my parents house and I was thinking around the end of the summer/fall. My only problem is I'm having trouble finding a roommate...

Anyone out there in a similar situation?
nerd.gif

Sac rent is pretty cheap as is. But maybe some NTers might be able to help you out if you don't want any weirdos from Craigslist. 
laugh.gif

not feeling south sac but elk grove is tempting

I'm currently looking for a 2 bedroom condo to purchase. hopefully everything falls into place by this fall

Yeah I'm with Elk Grove too bro. South Sac is kind of sketch in some spots, but I'm used to it cause I stay out here
laugh.gif

yea l used to lived there too. got out of there asap with no intentions of living there again

North Natomas is the place to stay if you're trying to live in newerish townhomes. Rent is dirt cheap at around $1500 for 3br/3ba. I'm currently staying in North Natoams by Raley's.

Originally Posted by NTDFX

North Natomas is the place to stay if you're trying to live in newerish townhomes. Rent is dirt cheap at around $1500 for 3br/3ba. I'm currently staying in North Natoams by Raley's.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Sup Edgar, didn't know you still visit here!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by NTDFX

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
Sup Edgar, didn't know you still visit here!
pimp.gif
Haha, what's good? Just started posting again today. I needed some insight on Australia for the upcoming semester.

Realtalk, if any of yall live by campus and have a room available PM please

Back
Top Bottom