San Antonio NT's Come in...

haha I'm from kentucky, my wife is from Houston though we met through the Air Force and she is still in the A.F and she got stationed here. Now I'mtryin to use g.i. bill for school. Where does everyone work at?

^^^^^We are pretty much spread out the city. A couple of folks on here work at the area Air Force Bases. BTW - Welcome to the United States of Texas.

Anyone up for a meet up this Saturday morning at Select for the release of the Penny 2 Atlantics? I will be there supporting the cause.

I'm independently wealthy. Have you heard of Red MCombs, the local car mogul? Well, I'm one of the janitors of his dealerships.

Originally Posted by T21D

I'm independently wealthy. Have you heard of Red MCombs, the local car mogul? Well, I'm one of the janitors of his dealerships.
He is waiting to get promoted to night security...

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

haha I'm from kentucky, my wife is from Houston though we met through the Air Force and she is still in the A.F and she got stationed here. Now I'm tryin to use g.i. bill for school. Where does everyone work at?
I work from home!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

Where does everyone work at?

Welcome Smoke, I currently work and Randolph AFB. Ucasta - I'm down for the meet up at Select. About what time did you plan on showing up?

I make chips / snacks, seriously no joke!

I stay by the Lackland AFB area

Jai Jai, I too well go to select but i just want to iron out the rest of the trip details!

This is San Antonio, nobody works, they just have a place of employement to kill time between parties/events. I'm EMPLOYED by a property managment firm.

big monster said it best>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>i work at college that people come to when rejected by everyother college..........................jk

whutp fam. her ein nicaragua sweating my balls off drinking for supe cheap, and eating good home cooked food.

whupt smokey, i use to be in the af, intel for 6yrs, use to live at sec hill and work at medina.

now i dj at a bunch of clubs/lounges thru out the city, mostly at "gq" ones like kedabowl calls them, if u looking for sumtn to do, hit me up.

I put my hot glaze on pig butts, and I am reppin for the team at KIXPO! Getting ready to hit up the pre party. Megan got some good pickups at the Round RockOutlet.

Originally Posted by tellyjesko1023

big monster said it best>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>i work at college that people come to when rejected by every other college..........................jk
I used to work for UTSA too lol

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^^^We are pretty much spread out the city. A couple of folks on here work at the area Air Force Bases. BTW - Welcome to the United States of Texas.

Anyone up for a meet up this Saturday morning at Select for the release of the Penny 2 Atlantics? I will be there supporting the cause.

Don't know you but I will be there tryin to scoop up a pair if possible...and also supportin da cause

Back
Top Bottom