San Antonio NT's Come in...

Sup guys.� Been awhile since I showed my face on here lol.� Who ever made it out to kixpo take lots of pics, and everyone drive safely.� By the way who everhasn't caught this commercial yet, I saw it last night and its pretty
pimp.gif

Kixpo was even better than last ears show. The raffle items were beyond top notch, the grand prize raffle was a Livestrong FLOM with a dunk low that wasautographed by Futura himself. I would say they gave away about 15 pairs of shoes, plus various fitteds and tee shirts.

Whos down for Houston?

i build trucks for a living and slang kicks on the side!!! lol i too plan on hitting up h town thanks keda for holding us down in d town. pics from yesterdaysrelease at select??? also cant wait for the full vid of the p rod/ cube it was a good day!!!

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

i build trucks for a living and slang kicks on the side!!! lol i too plan on hitting up h town thanks keda for holding us down in d town. pics from yesterdays release at select??? also cant wait for the full vid of the p rod/ cube it was a good day!!!
Yeah the version I posted wasn't the same 1 I saw on TV. The 1 I saw on TV had Kobe Bryant and Eric Koston in it.

Im home, in one piece! BTW taking HWY 281 all the way back was MUCH faster, took me 3:45 to get back.

just got these in the mail...
%21BWd1SGgBmk%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-D8EjlLl%29cYWBK%28jRZhUk%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

%21BWd1WFgB2k%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-CIEjlLl0nU1BK%28jRkTFGQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

Please wait

Image not available
%21BWd1TiwB2k%7E%24%28KGrHgoH-D4EjlLlzw8%21BK%28jRdde%29%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

man i wanted to go and sell some stuff, but i wont be bak til the 6,
then i realized its gonna be every *EDIT* 1st wed. soooo we'll see whutp...

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

man i wanted to go and sell some stuff, but i wont be bak til the 6,
then i realized its gonna be every wed. soooo we'll see whutp...
I believe it's every first Wednesday of the month.

Back
Top Bottom