San Antonio NT's Come in...

look who i found lurking at Kixpo...

kixpo2009172.jpg

Sup fellas? When is Houston, maybe I could get the time off work and hit this one up.

By the way, new pickup, not for me though. Got these for Erica for our 1 year anniversary coming up Aug 1st.

Nice pickup!

Kadoma asked me to compile a list of who is going to H-Town.

If you can PM me with names ASAP it would be greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

look who i found lurking at Kixpo...

kixpo2009172.jpg
lol, that guy had his pants rolled up to his mid-calf, looking like capri pants. Megan and I were snickering.

Originally Posted by kedabowl

Nice pickup!

Kadoma asked me to compile a list of who is going to H-Town.

If you can PM me with names ASAP it would be greatly appreciated.
PM sent. By the way what time are we heading out on Sunday morning. I know Fred mentioned 7 AM so we can stop at Franks. Is this the plan? If so Iam fine with that.

lol, that guy had his pants rolled up to his mid-calf, looking like capri pants. Megan and I were snickering.

dude whats wrong with you, dont you know thats the hottest trend taking over nt , started by mr "best dressed" ty from leaders.
grin.gif
grin.gif

if your not at the beach or crossing a river your pants shouldnt be rolled up like that, thats what they made shorts for...

oh i was waiting for a 420 reference on the 420 page.... i dont smoke soooo, and nice pick up omar.

oh ya some new mixes on the blog :tongue:

Yo those are sick!!!!

Kedabowl - Thanks agin for making the trip.

Whose going to Houston? I gotta catchup with my Sneaksup Fam. Deadstock will be in the place.

Originally Posted by sa78210

Anybody wit sz 10.5-11.5 gonna be sellin at Sole Boutique "Sneaker Palooza"?

I will have some stuff there, mainly sz 11-12, and its not going to be anything spectacular. I will have mostly the not-so-desired shoes for CDPs and whatnot.

I will have some stuff there, mainly sz 11-12, and its not going to be anything spectacular. I will have mostly the not-so-desired shoes for CDPs and whatnot.

Wat are ur prices gonna range from..

50-100, Im going to see what Flight Club is charging for them and make my decisions. Ill PM you and let you know.

Oh and Kadoma needs the guest list by Friday.

Myself, Iggy and Lydiette are on the list so far.
Aaron also had a list that he was going to send to Kadoma. It is on the previous page.

I will have some size 10-10.5 running shoes but I will also have a pair Jordan Fusion Vs for cheap.

Originally Posted by iborroel

I will have some size 10-10.5 running shoes but I will also have a pair Jordan Fusion Vs for cheap.

Might have 2 check out dem runnin shoes...but no thanx on da fusions..

Originally Posted by iborroel

Oh and Kadoma needs the guest list by Friday.

Myself, Iggy and Lydiette are on the list so far.
Aaron also had a list that he was going to send to Kadoma. It is on the previous page.

Im just going with what he asked me.

Back
Top Bottom