San Antonio NT's Come in...

MyMayface- An exit or two down from Broadway is North Star Mall (Exit San Pedro) which is one of the better malls in SA in my opinion.

This for you tellyjesko1023
311860089.jpg

Finally got on here, and just in time for the "Revenge". Can't wait to be back with my o.g. sneaker family. Got some heat to show this timearound, as i'm sure everybody does. Can't wait to meet the new faces either. *#+@#* Fred ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm going to be in SA this weekend for SU2. Would someone be so kind to give me a list of the major sneaker spots in town that I should hit up? Are thereany spots like Premium Goods in new york or flightclub la out in SA? I'd like some spots that sell BS's as well!
thanx

really the only pic i got last night at the FRESH party...
11sdysy.jpg

took this pic this morning...
24qsvfc.jpg

and this is for Art
25i22pt.jpg

The big show is less then a week away now fellas. Anyone willing to help with the pick up and delivery of the tables on Sunday get at me. Were looking forabout 5 to 6 volunteers, any help we can get will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance….

won't be able to help pick up and deliver, but i'm definitely down to help get the tables in the venue once they arrive.

Originally Posted by bl4ze11

We doing a breakfast meet this year?

-gAbriel.
Do u think w/ the previous evenings activites you'll be able to wake and eat breakfast? C'mon Gabe use your sentido comon!

Originally Posted by T21D

-gAbriel.
Do u think w/ the previous evenings activites you'll be able to wake and eat breakfast? C'mon Gabe use your sentido comon!
true. if thats the case, maybe the tables should be loaded the night before. lol.

-gAbriel.

Originally Posted by T21D

-gAbriel.
true. if thats the case, maybe the tables should be loaded the night before. lol.

-gAbriel.

Kill me now!

Back
Top Bottom